☆14☆

trigger warning: panic attack. read cautiously.

The crowd cheers as Michael hugs her back, releasing soon after from each other, the guys and girls dispersing to the two. Well, the guys sort of walk over to the Michael while Lindsay meets us halfway, sprinting.

"Look at it!" She squeals, putting out her hand so we could all see it clearly.

"Oh my God Linds! I'm so happy for you!" Barbara squeals, squeezing her tightly.

All the girls began to hug her, complimenting her ring and and saying how happy they are for her as I force a smile. The spark of jealously that was once there was gone and replaced with something different, something I couldn't make out. I furrow my eyebrows, questioning what was going as Lindsay came up to me.

"Congrats Linds!" I say happily, engulfing her in a hug.

"Can you believe this? I can't believe this." She gushes, a huge grin on her face.

"I can, like I've said before, you two are made for each other." I smile as she pulls me into another hug.

"I don't even know what to do anymore." She says, almost breathlessly as we pull away.

"Go and show off your new ring, that's what I would do." I chuckle and she laughs before Meg pulls her away into the crowd of coworkers with Kara trailing behind.

I watch as they leave, the feeling growing in my chest. I look around, making sure everyone was doing there own thing before walking out. I make my way into the closest bathroom and shut the door behind me, making sure to lock incase anyone tried to come in. I grab a hold of the sink, squeezing my eyes shut as I swayed back force.

"It's alright Graceland, you've done this before." I say, trying to reassure myself as the attack blew in.

I open my eyes, trying to look into the mirror at myself but the walls felt like they were sinking in as my vision went affray. My breathing quickens as my heart goes into overdrive, I look back into the mirror, trying to focus myself as the thoughts start float in.

Worthless. Mistake. Bitch.

All these thoughts play through all out once, making my head feel like it was a ticking time bomb, about to explode any second. This wasn't any panic attack I've experienced, this was worse, far worse. I grit my teeth as I try and breathe out in and out like I was taught but it felt like I could barely breathe in the first place.

Tears stream down my cheeks as my grip loosens from the sink, causing me to fall and land on my ass. My head smacks into the wall behind me but I took no notice with the hell going through my body, pulling my knees up to my chest as I began to shake.

"F-Fight them Gracie." I whisper to myself, rocking myself back and forth, trying to find my happy place which seemed to be nowhere to be found.

The thoughts became louder, making my ears ring as I hold my head in my hands. I beg incoherent words through my sobs, praying that this torture will end already. My vision began to haze through my tears as my brain pounded against my skull. As if my prayers had been answered, my eyes roll into the back of my head and I'm filled with nothing but darkness and silence.

☆Gavin's P.O.V☆

Once the craziness of the engagement slowly died down, we all started to make our way back to our offices and back to work. I look to Ryan, needing to ask Gracie a question about a video to see just Ryan. I stop, skimming through everyone, passing through the girls that crowded Lindsay in hopes that she was there, but she wasn't.

"Ryan?" I ask, catching up to him and grabbing his shoulder, causing him to turn to me.

"What's up Gav?" He asks as I still try and look for Gracie.