☆8☆

"Stupid piece of shit." I growl, slamming my fist into my desk as my computer crashed yet again.

I slide off my headphones, placing them onto my desk before laying back in my chair, trying to calm myself down so I don't throw my computer across the room. The door to the office opens and shuts, but I don't bother looking to find out who it is.

"Computer crashing?" I freeze at the voice, surprised he's even talking to me right now.

"Wow." I say, continuing to stare down my computer.

"What?" Ryan asks, taking a seat in Gavin's chair.

"After a month of silent treatment, you come up to me now and act like we're friends?" I ask, finally turning to look at him. He merely sighs, scratching the back of his neck.

"Maybe I was a bit intimidated." He says and I let out a dry laugh.

"Intimidated? Do you really expect me to believe that?" I ask, causing him to throw his hands up in defense.

"Hey, beautiful women just have that affect on me." He says, but I could see the smirk crawling onto his lips. I roll my eyes, but couldn't help the red flush that came to my cheeks.

He chuckles "Let's make a deal, I'll fix your computer." He says, resting his chin on his hands.

"If?" I ask, knowing there was a catch.

"If, you let me take you on a date this Friday. You know, to repay my silent treatment." He smirks as my mouth drops slightly.

My eyes avert to my computer, knowing with my luck if I tried to fix it, I would only make it worse. With a sigh, I look back to Ryan, whose smirk only grew.

"Fine." I say, trying to hide my smile.

"Alright, move over so I can work my magic." He says before shoving my chair out of the way. I chuckle slightly as I stand up, stretching out my limbs.

"I'm gonna get a beer." I sigh and he only nods, his eyes narrowing at my computer as he taps away at the keyboard.

"Gracie?" Ryan asks, as I pull open the office door.

"Go home, I can finish up you're editing for tonight." He says and I feel my eyebrows furrow slightly.

"Ryan you don't have to do that. I can take half and so we can finish faster." I tell him, but he simply shakes his head.

"It's fine, I promise. Besides, now I can daydream about our date." He says, causing me to smile as I walk back over to grab my phone off my desk.

"Thank you." I whisper, placing a kiss to his forehead before walking out of the office.

I close the door behind me before walking down the hall into the warehouse where I instantly run into someone.

"Shit-Sorry Ray." I say as Ray fixes his glasses I had almost knocked off.

He chuckles "It's fine, I was actually looking for you. Michael's on Off Topic right now so he said you could either wait for him and leave with Lindsay."

My mouth drops slightly, but I quickly close it before smiling "Thanks Ray." I say before making my way to the Off Topic set.

As I make it to the set, I see the usual crowd sitting around watching the guys do their podcast. I take the free seat next to Kerry, who gives me a quick smile before turning his attention back to the guys. I rest my chin in my hand, watching Michael begin to yell at Gavin for saying something that I didn't catch, only one thought running through my mind.