☆25☆

!Rape Warning!
-Starts at the second "☆☆☆"
-Very triggering
-Please read with caution

"Thank you guys, again." I say, pulling open the car door and getting out of the back seat of Michael's car.

"No problem Gracie." Lindsay says, waving it off.

"So, you guys are off to the airport after this?" I ask, leaning into Lindsay's open window.

"Yup, then to Australia." Michael says, giving an excited smile to Lindsay.

"Are you ready to be alone in the apartment for a week?" Lindsay asks, laughing slightly at the cringe look on my face.

"No, but it's gonna get me used to being in an apartment alone. I'm going to have to move out sooner or later" I chuckle and Michael narrows his eyes at me.

"Who says you're moving out?" He asks and I give him look.

"Do you really expect me to keep living with you when you two are married?" I ask, chuckling slightly as Michael merely shrugs his shoulders.

"I mean, you don't have to move out if you don't want to." Lindsay says and I groan.

"Oh my God, you guys are too nice for your own good." I say, making them laugh.

"You two should get going, stop wasting all your time here." I say, standing up straight.

"See you Gracie." They say in unison as the rolled their window back up,.

"See you guys!" I call out, making my way to the front door of the office. I walk in and sigh in relief at the cold air refreshing my body.

"Good morning Gracie." Kara says, moving some stuff around on her desk.

"Morning Kara." I say, about to lean on her desk to talk, but her phone goes off.

"Have a good day!" I whisper and she mouths back a 'You too.' before tending to whoever called.

I make my way to the Achievement Hunter office with a skip in my step. I wasn't exactly sure why, but today feels like it's gonna be a good day. I open the office door and walk in, seeing both Dad and Jack sitting at their desks.

"Good morning Daddy. Good morning Jack." I smile, walking over to my desk.

"Good morning Gracie." Jack smiles in return, but Dad doesn't say a word.

I sigh and look to Jack, who gives me a sympathetic before standing up and walking out of the office. I sigh, setting my purse down onto my desk before turning and watching Dad, slumped over doing whatever on his computer.

"There's no need for the silent treatment, you know." I say, trying to break the tension between us, but still, nothing.

"I broke up with Ryan." I sigh and almost instantly, he stops what he's doing.

"You what?" He asks, turning around in his seat to face me.

"I knew that would make you talk." I say, laughing slightly, but there was no humor behind it.

"Was it because of me?" He asks, concern filled in his voice.

"No, of course not." I say, trying to wave it off, but he simply gives me a look.

"You and I both know you wouldn't have accepted it." I continue, mumbling a little and he sighs, rubbing his face.

"Honey, I could've learned to live with it." He says, standing up from his seat and making his way over to me.