☆12☆

I sigh, running my hand through my hair as I stare down at the blank screen in front of me. The feeling of writing had been on my mind all day, but now that I have a free few hours, I come up with nothing. As I try to search for something, anything really, to write about, my thoughts are interrupted by a knock on my door. 

"Knock knock." I hear Lindsay say as the door slowly opens.

"Hey Lindsay, what's up?" I ask, turning to her as she walks in, closing the door behind her. She takes a seat on my bed before sighing.

"So, I guess I have a little explaining to do." She says, her eyes averting to the ground as I furrow my eyebrows. 

"I'm sorry for being such an ass to you." She sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose as she continues.

"I don't know what came over me. You and Michael just clicked so easily, and when I heard you were moving in with us? I don't know, I guess I just got a little jealous." She explains and I chuckle slightly. 

"A little?" I question, causing her to playfully roll her eyes.

"Okay, maybe completely jealous." She chuckles.

"Who wouldn't though? I mean, just look at you. Beautiful, smart, funny." She lists, gesturing her hand over to me as I roll my eyes.

"Lindsay, that man is head over heels for you. No girl is gonna come between you two, I mean, you two were made for each other." I say, leaning forward to get some emphasis.

"Do you really think so?" She asks, twiddling with her fingers.

"Wouldn't had said it if I didn't." I smile and she smiles back at me.

"Thank you Gracie, for understanding." She says, standing up and opening up her arms.

"Of course Linds." I say, standing up and taking in her hug. We stay like this for a moment before pulling away.

She gives me another smiling before walking over to my bedroom door and pulling it open, but she stops in the doorway. She turns back around and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Do you want to help me get ready for Michael's and I's date tonight? It's our one year anniversary and I've been stressing out for over an hour now." She explains and my eyes widen before snatching my phone off my desk and pulling her out of the room.

"You're gonna look so fucking hot tonight, he won't even know what to do with himself."

☆☆☆

"You guys have fun, use protection and all that jazz." I wink as the two make their way out of the door. 

"See you later Gracie." Michael chuckles, slipping his arm around Lindsay waist as they made their way down the hall. I waved a quick before shutting the door and locking it. I sigh, walking over to the couch when I look in the mirror on the wall.

"I should really touch up my roots." I mumble, pulling my fingers through my hair as I inspect it.

"Maybe I'll dye my hair tonight." I say before picking up my phone and unlocking it, I check the time before sending a quick text to Millie.

Me- Hey girly, what should color should I dye my hair?

Molly- Hmmm...You haven't done blue yet right? If not then definite blue/teal.

Me- You always know what will suit me right :)

 Molly-What can I say? I'm just too amazing ;)

I chuckle at her text before locking my phone as I walk to my room, pulling my hair up into a ponytail while doing so. I walk in and go over to my dresser before pulling out a pair of sweatpants and an Achievement Hunter shirt and slipping them on