☆9☆

"Lets Stop!" Rays yells as we all go and stop our recordings. I sigh, slipping off my headphones before pulling out my phone to check the time, 6:27.

"I'm beat." Jack yawns, shutting off his computer. 

"I know, I wish I could just roll up in my bed and sleep for the next few days." I say, leaning forward to turn my computer off as well.  

"Same." Ray says, slipping off his headphones.

"Why can't you? It's the weekend after all." Gavin says, spinning in his chair to turn to me.

"If you must know, I'm going on a date tonight." I say, pulling my knees into my chest. The guys begin to awe as I catch Ryan's stare, his go to smirk already on his face.

"Who's the lucky guy Gracie?" Jack asks as I look away, biting my lip to conceal my smile.

"Just an old friend of mine." I say, grabbing my phone and shoving it back into my pocket as the office door opens. Dad pops his head in, his eyes searching the room before landing on Ryan.

"Ryan we're filming The Patch in five." He says and Ryan simply nods, but just before the door closes, Gavin calls out.

"Your daughter has a date tonight Geoff!"

I shoot Gavin a glare, to which he only laughs as the door opens back up Dad's eyes locking with mine. 

"With who?" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest as Ryan send me a panicked look.

"Jacob. He flew in yesterday and asked if I could show him around Austin." I say, lying straight through my teeth. His expression changes into a smile and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Alright, tell him Grif and I say hey." He says as Ryan's face visually relaxes.

"Come on Ryan, and Michael, can I talk to you?" Dad asks and they both nod before standing up, following Dad out of the room. Once the door closes I lean over and punch Gavin's thigh.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asks, rubbing his thigh.

"Oi! I'm Gavin! And I'm a fucking douche-bag!" I yell, mimicking his voice making Ray and Jack laugh.

"Get fucking wrecked." Ray chuckles, causing me to laugh.

"You guys suck." Gavin pouts as my phone vibrates, I pull it out and see a text from Ryan.

RyeBread: Pick you up at 8, where something nice ;)

I feel my smile begin to grow as the office door opens once more, Michael and Lindsay walking in this time.

"Let's head out Gracie." Michael says, grabbing his keys and wallet off his desk as I nod, slipping my phone in my pocket. I follow them out the door, saying my farewell to the guys as they wish me good luck on my date.

We walk out of the office and out the front door, Lindsay and Michael having their own conversation about some meeting while I silently follow. Once in the car, their conversation ended and we sat in silence as Michael put the keys in the ignition and pulled out of the parking lot.

The whole car ride to the apartment was complete silence. No talking, no music, just the sound of the car as we drove. I let out a sigh of relief when we finally pulled into the apartment complex and eventually to the front door of the apartment.

Michael pulls out his keys and unlocks the door, letting Lindsay in first, then himself. I roll my eyes, shutting the door behind me, making sure to lock it before heading to my room. Once in my room, I pull out my ponytail, massaging my aching scalp as I check the time on my phone, 7:06. 

I slip off my shoes as I begin to look through my closet, my eyes roaming my clothes before landing on my graduation dress. I pull it out and brush off any dust, it was a black dress the came a bit mid thigh with a flowy bottom(dress up top).

I strip off my work clothes and slip on the dress, surprised it still fit because of how tight it as on graduation day. I turn around and look in my mirror, a small smile crawling onto my face as the memories slowly floated back into my mind. I do a little twirl before nodding, knowing this dress was gonna work. 

With my outfit done, I begin the process of taking off my makeup, re-applying it, and my hair. After about thirty minutes, I do a once over in the mirror, making sure my winged eyeliner and now curled hair was on point. Once I was satisfied, I walk over to my closet to try and find some shoes. I look over my shoes rack before landing on my black heels.

"Hey Gracie, I-Woah." Michael says as I bent down to grab my shoes. I quickly stand back up and turn to him, catching his eyes looking me up and down. 

"Do I look bad?" I ask, dropping my heels to the ground. 

"What? No! No, you-you look beautiful." He says, his ears turning a bright red as I slip on my heels.

"Thanks Michael." I say, ignoring the way my heart flipped at his words.

"So, what did you come in here for?" I ask, turning back to my closet and grabbing my black purse.

"What? Oh yeah, Geoff gave me permission to kill this Jacob character if you come home crying." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Thanks for the heads up, but I don't think that will be necessary." I say, shoving my wallet and other necessities into my purse as he raises an eyebrow.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He questions as my phone buzzes in my hand. I quickly read the text and smile.

"Don't worry about it." I say, shoving my phone into my purse before walking past him and out of my bedroom.

"Are you leaving now?" Michael asks, closing my bedroom door as I make my way to the front door.

"No, I'm just walking out the front door for no reason." I say, sarcasm flowing out of my mouth as I look to the couch, seeing Lindsay glare practically pierce through me.

"I-I've got to go, I'll see you guys later." I say, pulling open the front door.

"Do you have everything?" Michael asks as I walk out the door.

"Yes Michael, now go and relax with your girlfriend while I do the same." I say, barely catching his shocked look as I close the door shut.

I quickly walk down the hall towards the elevator, anxiousness settling in as I text Ryan that I was on my way down. Slipping into the elevator, I press the lobby button and watch as the doors slowly close, and after a minute or so, slowly open again.

I walk past the front desk, my heels clicking on the tile floor when I see Ryan, a white button up shirt with a pair of black slacks.  As I get closer, he catches my stare and his mouth drops as his eyes look up and down my body. I feel a blush cover my cheeks as I walk up to him.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I say, tapping his chin lightly.

"You look absolutely stunning." He says, looking at me in awe.

"It's not too much, is it? You said to dress nice so. . ." I say, my voice trailing off as he chuckles slightly.

"No of course not, it's perfect." He smiles, his hand gently moving a stray hair behind my ear.

"You ready for our dragged out first date?" He asks, putting out his hand as I laugh.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I chuckle, slipping my hand into his. 

Our fingers intertwine as he walks me out to his car. He pulls out his keys as we make it to his car, his hand leaving mine as he quickly goes over to the passenger side, pulling open the door for me.

"Wow Haywood, such a gentleman." I say, slipping into the car. His smirk grows as he shuts my door and walks over to the drivers side.

"Like I said before," He says, getting into the car "beautiful woman have a crazy effect on me."