☆7☆

Later that day

After talking with Michael, I was roaming around the office until finally finding Dad talking with Burnie outside his office. I stop, taking in a breath before making my way over to them.

"Dad" I say, interrupting their conversation as the two stop and turn to me.

"Sorry, I just needed to borrow him.." I say, my voice trailing off. 

"No it's fine Gracie, we were finishing up anyways." Burnie says, saying something about a meeting to Dad before entering his office. As the door shuts, Dad turns to me, ready to open his mouth, but I beat him to it.

"Look, I'm sorry about this morning. I was being a bitch, I know. But on the bright side, Michael said I could move in with him." I say, twiddling with my fingers to calm my nerves.

He shoots me a confused look "Michael?" He questions.

I simply nod "He said Lindsay would be fine with it." I say quickly, his eyes averting to the ground as he thinks.

"I'm sure that'll be fine." He says, a smile spreading across his lips. My eyes go wide, surprised on how fast he thought it over.

"I excepted you to be at least a little hesitant." I say, eyeing him slightly and he simply shrugs. 

"Well, I already gave the guys the 'date my daughter I'll beat your ass' speech." He chuckles as my face goes red from embarrassment.

"Plus, Michael has Lindsay." He continues and I nod slowly.

"You and Michael can take the rest of the day off to pack up your stuff." He says and I snap my head up at him as he makes his way into Burnie's office.

I open my mouth to say something, but the door slammed shut before I could get anything out. I stood there for a moment, almost in shock. I don't get another day home? I thought to myself.

Sighing heavily, I slowly start to walk back to the Achievement Hunter office, a pit growing in my stomach each step to it. When I finally stood outside the office door, I placed my hand on the knob, but stopped when I heard voices on the other side.

"I don't know about this Michael" Lindsay says, an unsureness in her voice. 

"What's the problem? It's not like she's going to be living with us forever." Michael says in a careless type of way.

"The problem is that I moved in with my boyfriend. Not my some girl I barely know." She says, the tone in her voice taking a sudden turn. The room goes quiet a for a second, and I almost open the door before they continued.

"I'm just trying to help her get on her feet. I mean, she doesn't even have a fucking car. We've helped Gavin out before, whats the difference?" Michael asks, his tone slowly turning into anger.

"There's a big fucking difference Michael! I don't want another girl in my house with my boyfriend!" She yells and I hear Michael groan in frustration.

Making the internal decision that if I go in, they'll stop fighting, I take in a deep breath before turning the knob. As I walk in, they were only inches away from each other, both red in the face and obviously mad.

"Am I interrupting something?" I ask, my voice coming out a lot smaller than I expected.

Lindsay huffs, putting on a fake smile "Don't worry about it, you're fine." She says, making her way past me and walking out of the room. She slams the door shut behind her, causing me to flinch as I look to Michael, steam practically coming out of his ears.