☆30☆

I groan loudly, a head pounding migraine waking me up from my deep sleep. I open my eyes, seeing the bright sun light coming through my window, making me cover my eyes with my blankets. A few minutes later, someone knocks on my door before walking in.

"You up drunky?" Michael asks and I merely groan in response, making him chuckle. He walks in, taking in seat on my bed, causing it to weigh down slightly.

"Come on, I have something for that hangover." He says and I huff, removing my blankets and sitting up slightly. 

A big smile lines his lips as he hand my a glass of water, Tylenol, and my anxiety medication. I pop the Tylenol in my mouth before taking a sip of water and swallowing. I set my meds down on my nightstand, knowing I'd have to wait to take them because of the painkillers.

"So, how much do you remember of last night?" He asks and I close my eyes, trying to jog my memory.

"Vodka, shots, dancing, singing, vodka . ." My voice trails off, the scenes of last night replaying through my head.

"Do you remember calling me?" He asks and I think for a moment before nodding, distinctively remembering plopping down at the bar.

"Yup, I remember calling you, but everything else is pretty much a blur." I say, laying back on my pillows and it goes quiet between us.

"Why? What did Drunk Gracie say?" I ask, becoming more alert as he laughs.

"Well,  you said you loved me. And I also recall you kissing me on my cheek at one point." He says and heat rises up my face, biting harshly on my lip.

"I haven't been that drunk since my senior year, I can't predict what I'll do." I chuckle, trying to play it off and he laughs. 

"I don't know Gracie, you know what they say. Drunk words are sober thoughts." He tsks playfully, making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up, I drank to forget okay? Not to remember." I say, rubbing my temples to hopefully ease the pain.

"Alright, I'll get to why I really came in here. Geoff called, says he wants you to come down and visit." He says, standing up. 

"Do you think you could drive me?" I ask and he gives me a look. 

"Pretty please?" I ask, pouting my lip and he huffs before nodding. 

"Thanks, let me shower off last nights memories and I'll be ready." I say, throwing off my blankets and he laughs.

☆☆☆

"Thanks again Michael!" I say, hopping out of his car as we park in front of Dad's house.

"Just call me when you need to get picked up, okay?" He asks and I simply nod, giving him a small before walking up to the house. I walk up to the front door before knocking on the door, a few seconds later the door opens to reveal Griffon. 

"Gracie! Oh my goodness it's so good to see you." She smiles, engulfing me in a bear hug.

"Hey Grif." I chuckle, hugging her back tightly. Once thing I missed most about moving out was Griffon's hugs, they always made you feel better with any situation.

I walk into the house once releasing from our hug to getting bombarded wit more from Geoff and Molly. 

"Alright guys . . can't breathe." I chuckle, as both Molly and Dad go in for a hug.

"So, whats the occasion?" I ask as they pull away and out of the corner of my eye I see Molly shoot both Griffon and Dad an excited look.

"No occasion, just wanted some family time like we had before you moved out" Dad says and Molly's smile grew. I furrow my eyebrows at them, knowing it couldn't be just that, but I simply nod.

something perfect | m.jजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें