Ginna's Body

Nash turns the keys in the ignition, then gasps, noticing Ginna's gym bag. "Looks like Ginna forgot her gym bag," Nash says, then grabs its handle and walks out the car.

-Super short time skip brought to you to Ginna and Ramia cheering Nash on at his concert-

Nash walks down the school hall, reaching the girls' lockeroom. He knocks on the door. "Hello? Anyone in there?" he asks, then opens the door and gasps, seeing all the teenage girls undressing. He slowly places the gym bag down, then gasps, seeing a thin body with a tiny waist and big breast. A shirt is pulled down, revealing the body as Ginna's. Nash gasps, quickly running out the door and shutting the girls' lockeroom door behind him. He pants hardly with shock. "Whoa! That was Ginna! She had a smoking hot body! Wow, I've never been this excited before," Nash gasps, then closes his legs, covering his crotch area with his hands.

-time skip brought to you by Helen screaming at a cut on her finger-

Nash sits with Ghirahim at his kitchen table, Ghirahim reading a newspaper with a cup of coffee. "Oh my God, Ginna's body was magnificent!" Nash yells. "She's fifteen," Ghirahim replies. "Ghirahim, I know she's fifteen," Nash says. "Yeah. That means she's a minor," Ghirahim states. "I know she's a minor," Nash says. "Then stop hitting on her or you'll end up in jail!" Ghirahim angrily yells. "It's not like I had sex with her. Gosh. But Ginna's body was just super smoking hot. Small waist, perfect curve, great rack...," Nash describes. "And she's still fifteen," Ghirahim states. "Yeah, a smoking hot fifteen year old!" Nash yells, then Ghirahim just sighs. "A little obsessed with Ginna there, buddy...," Ghirahim says. "I'm sorry, but if you were to have saw what I have saw, you'll be drooling, too," Nash replies. "Probably...I'm a dirty old man myself," Ghirahim positively says with a smile.