Car Crash

Ginna and Nash lie in a car, the car windows broken with both of them covered in glass, bruises and cuts. Ginna slowly opens her eyes and Nash rubs his head. "Ugh...are we alive?" Nash asks. "Oh my Goddess...we are!" Ginna yells, then Nash reaches his foot towards the front seat and Ginna gasps. "Nash, what the hell are you doing?" Ginna asks. "I don't know...trying to get the keys to our handcuffs from the cops up there," Nash replies. "Oh," Ginna says. "Yeah, totally blew your mind, huh?" Nash sarcastically asks, then reels his leg back in with the keys in between his toes. "Nash, you got them!" Ginna excitedly yells. "Yeah, no shit, brat. Now shut up so I can concentrate," Nash replies. "Sorry," Ginna says, then suddenly sneezes, causing Nash to drop the keys from his foot. "Goddamn it, Ginna!" Nash angrily yells. "I-I'm sorry! I had to sneeze! I didn't mean to!" Ginna yells back. "Yeah, just shut up, will you?" Nash asks, then he and Ginna both gasp as they hear a gurgling noise on the floor. "Zelda?" Nash asks. "Fuck...the keys are in my mouth!" Zelda yells from the floor. "Holy shit. Zelda, you're alive?" Nash asks. "Yes...wait, you guys thought I was dead!?" Zelda yells. "Um...yeah," Nash replies. "Basically," Ginna agrees. "And you guys decide not to have a moment for me!? Or show some remorse for me!?" Zelda yells. "We haven't known you for very long. Like a week at most," Nash states. "Actually, it's been about four days," Ginna replies. "Yeah. Not even a week," Nash restates. "You guys are evil!" Zelda angrily yells. "Well, the fact you almost killed us with your weird magic when we first met doesn't help your situation, Zelda," Nash explains, then continues to hear a gurgling noise. "Zelda, what are you doing?" Ginna asks. "You're not eating the fucking keys, are you!?" Nash angrily yells. "No, why on the Goddess' world would I eat the keys!?" Zelda angrily yells back. "Sorry. Then what are you doing?" Nash asks, then Ginna gasps as she lifts up her hands and rubs her wrists. "My handcuffs! They're free! She undid my handcuffs!" Ginna yells. "Ooh, me next, Zelda! Me next, me next, me next!" Nash excitedly yells afterwards. "Okay Nash, any second!" Zelda yells back. "Don't use that tone of voice at me," Nash angrily states. "Then stop swearing in front of the four year old, will you?" Zelda asks. "Hey, what I say and my tone of voice are two different things," Nash replies. "Oh...crap...," Zelda suddenly mumbles. "Zelda, what is it?" Ginna asks. "I can't move! I think my legs are broken!" Zelda yells. "Oh no...the horror...," Nash sarcastically says. "Oh, fuck you, Nash!" Zelda angrily yells. "Hey, stop swearing in front of the four year old," Nash replies. "Nash, stop trying to start fights," Ginna states. "Ginna, dear...would you grab these keys and throw them out the window so Nash is stuck here forever?" Zelda asks. "Oh, very funny, Zelda. Like you can survive on your own with a toddler," Nash states. "Oh, I can. Because I won't be trying to get sex constantly," Zelda replies. "Guys, please stop arguing. I don't like it...," Ginna whimpers. "Okay, okay. Ginna, can you move?" Zelda asks. "Everything, but one of my arms," Ginna replies. "Am I the only one here who hasn't broken shit? Like a goddamn stunt devil?" Nash asks. "Yes Nash, you are. Ginna, take these keys, hurry," Zelda says, then Ginna reaches down with her right arm and grabs a pair of keys. "Okay Ginna, do me," Nash says, then Ginna places the keys inside the handcuffs and they unlock. They fall off his wrists and he rubs them. "Oh shit, we did it! We're free!" Nash yells. "Now Nash, you gotta drag me out the car," Zelda states. "And why do I?" Nash asks. "Because I have broken legs and Ginna has a broken arm. Plus, I wouldn't make a little girl drag me out the car anyway," Zelda explains, then Nash sighs. "Fine, any second...," Nash finishes as he grabs the door handle and pushes the door open. "Also, don't drag me by the legs," Zelda adds in. "I fucking know that, bitch!" Nash angrily yells. "Please stop fighting," Ginna says. "You're right. I just got issues with this old, blonde widow, who I may add lost her son," Nash replies. "Oh, shut up and drag me out this damn car!" Zelda angrily yells. "Why? If your son didn't die, you wouldn't be stuck on this stupid adventure with us, anyway," Nash replies. "Oh, you little-!" Zelda starts to yell as Ginna starts whimpering.