Ramia Catches Esse and Nash

Esse lies on top of Nash, both of them butt naked on a bed as they repeatedly kiss. "Thank you for not judging me for being another guy," Esse says. "Oh, I thought you knew I was bisexual," Nash replies. "Nash, last time I saw you before this year was fifth grade, and back then, you said homosexuals were gross," Esse explains. "Well, I've changed over the course of six years," Nash states. "You sure have. And I'm sorry for pretending to be a girl when I'm actually a guy," Esse says. "Like I said, gender doesn't matter to me. Just whether it matters to you," Nash replies. "Gender doesn't matter to me either," Esse states. "Perfect," Nash replies, then Esse continues kissing him as their eyes slowly close. "What the hell!?" a female voice yells, then Nash and Esse both gasp to find Ramia standing by the doorway. "Oh...hey Ramia," Nash awkwardly says. "Nash, what's going on?" Ramia asks. "It's not what it looks like," Nash says as Esse quickly gets off Nash's body as they cover themselves with the blanket. "You're sleeping with Esse!?" Ramia angrily yells as Esse looks down in an opposite direction. "Well, because of this experience, I learned Esse is actually a boy and not a girl," Nash states, then Esse's jaw drops as Ramia places her right hand on her hip. "So...you're telling me you'd rather sleep with another guy than with me?" Ramia asks. "I never said that. It's just...you've been distant lately. I'm sorry," Nash replies. "Well, have fun with Esse, Nash! We're through!" Ramia yells, then leaves the room and she slams the door behind her. "Ramia!" Nash yells, then looks downwards with a frown. "Hey, don't worry about her. You got me," Esse says, placing his hand on Nash's cheek and Nash smiles. "You're right. I guess we could finish the sex," Nash states. "Exactly!" Esse yells. "Just ram me hard," Nash says. "You got it," Esse replies, then they continue kissing as they slowly crawl under the covers.