The Story of Fused Shadows

Ginna falls back in darkness, wearing her green blouse and blue short skirt. "When all was chaos, the goddesses descended and gave order and life to the world," Lanayru states, Ginna gasping as she sees a blue, red, and green light fly around her. The lights form a green hill, showing Conna standing in front of it. "They granted power equally to all who dwelt in the light, and then returned to the heavens. The lands where the goddesses descended came to be known as the Sacred Realm," Lanayru continues to explain, Ginna then appearing next to Conna. They look at each other with a smile and they giggle. The three lights merge together above the hill, creating the Triforce. "For ages, the people lived at ease, content in mind and body...but soon, word of the Sacred Realm spread through Hyrule, and a great battle ensued...," Lanayru states, a knife then appearing in Conna's left hand. She turns towards Ginna with blank, white eyes and holds her knife up with a sudden gasp. Her knife falls on the floor next to Ginna's sword, her eyes appearing blank as well. She runs towards up the hill, randomly back into her red outfit. Three dark figures show up on the top of the hill, looking identical to Ginna, but with red eyes. "Among these living in the light, interlopers who excelled at magic appeared. Wielding powerful sorcery, they tried to establish dominion over the Sacred Realm," Lanayru then states, Ella's hat floating up behind the three Dark Ginnas. They all raise their left hands towards Ginna's direction, Ginna screaming with her face covered, her body completely dissolved away. She then appears with the Dark Ginnas as she takes the place of the middle one, sinisterly laughing as her eyes appear blank once more. Three light orbs appear from above. "It was then the goddesses ordered us light spirits to intervene. We sealed away the great magic those individuals has mastered," Lanayru states, Ginna and the Dark Ginnas noticing Ella's hat disappearing. They then look back, Ginna screaming at the top of her lungs with her blank, white eyes. They just vanished from the hill, the three Fused Shadows floating in circles. "You know this magic...it is the dark power you seek...the Fused Shadow," Lanayru states, the Fused Shadows appearing to float around Ginna as she insanely smiles. "O hero chosen by the goddesses...beware...those who do not know the danger of wielding power will before long be ruled by it. Never forget that...," Lanayru warns Ginna, Conna floating upside down as more Connas appear afterwards, giving off a sinister giggle. Ginna watches with an insane smile, then gasps as she appears in Lanayru Spring again. She falls on to her knees, panting extremely hard. "The dark power that you seek is within the sleeping Lakebed Temple in Lake Hylia...," Lanayru informs.