Nash Goes to Meet Esse

Ginna and Nash approach the door and Nash sighs. "What's wrong?" Ginna asks. "I haven't seen Esse or Darren in seven years. I don't know if they want to see me," Nash replies. "Come on. Don't be a wuss," Ginna states, then knocks on the door and Nash gasps. "Ginna! So unexpected!" Nash yells, then a teenage boy with short red hair opens the door. "Oh...hey Darren," Nash says, then Darren gasps. "Dad!?" Darren yells, shocked. "Look, Darren, I know it's been awhile so," Nash replies. "Darren! Who's at the door!?" a deep, male voice yells from inside the house, causing Ginna and Nash to gasp. A man with short, blue hair walks over by Darren with a cigarette in his left hand and Nash gasps. "Esse!?" Nash yells, shocked. "Nash," Esse replies. "Um...what's happened since I left?" Nash asks. "I'm assuming you're talking about my sex change. I was a woman the last time you saw me," Esse replies. "You got a sex change? Why?" Nash asks. "Being a woman is a pain in the ass. The periods, always thinking of being lowered of, possibly getting pregnant...I wanted to end it all. So four years ago, I got a sex change," Esse explains. "Nash, you never told me you were involved with a transgender," Ginna states, then Nash quickly smacks her in the back of the head. "Ow!" she yells in pain as she holds her head. "That's, um...that's great, Esse. What does he call you now?" Nash asks, pointing at Darren. "Oh, I'm still Mom," Esse replies. "And are you gay now, or do you get involved with women?" Nash asks. "Either. Men and women, different sides of the same penny," Esse states. "I see," Nash replies. "And who's this pretty lady?" Esse asks. "Oh, my friend, Ginna. Just a friend, and I obviously do not want to be more," Nash states as Esse and Ginna shake hands. "Anyway, come on in," Esse says, then Ginna and Nash enter the house as Darren closes the door behind all of them.