Ginna's Unexpected News

Elissa sits in the waiting room, playing on a tablet. Dr. Gracy walks out, causing Elissa to gasps and put down the tablet. "Dr. Gracy, how is Ginna?" Elissa asks. "The surgery was a success. Ginna is no longer blind in left eye," Dr. Gracy replies. "Oh, thank the Goddess! Thank you, Dr. Gracy!" Elissa yells. "You're welcome, ma'am. Ginna!" Dr. Gracy calls, then Ginna walks from the emergency room with a smile. "Dr. Gracy, thank you so much! I have no idea how I can repay you!" Ginna yells. "With rupees," Dr. Gracy mumbles to himself. "Elissa, this is great! I can see anything so much clearer now! I can now see the big picture! This is amazing!" Ginna yells with excitement. "Well, glad you're enjoying yourself, Ginna," Ekissa replies. "Oh! Miss Army, I have important news," Dr. Gracy announces. "Oh, what is it?" Ginna asks. "This discovery was complete accident, but it was an important one," Dr. Gracy explains. "Oh, what is it?" Ginna asks, her hands together, like a single fist. "Miss Army...you're pregnant," Dr. Gracy states, then Elissa gasps. "What!?" Ginna yells. "This would explain all the pain you've been feeling and all the morning sickness you've been having. Congratulations," Dr. Gracy states. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who's the father?" Ginna asks. "That we weren't able to discover in time. Sorry. But we do know you're two weeks in on pregnancy," Dr. Gracy replies. "Oh my God...I'm pregnant! I'm going to be a mother!" Ginna yells. "Yaay! Whoo-hoo! Go Ginna! Motherhood!" Elissa cheers.