Helen Escaped!

"Helen! Helen!" Nash calls out, then Ginna gasps. "Guys! Look!" she yells, pointing, then Nash, Zelda, and Ghirahim gasps. They see a handcuff hanging from a pole with blood covering the area with a hand resting by the pole. "Oh my God...," Ghirahim says, grossed out. "Helen! She's gone!" Nash yells. "She cut her own damn hand off," Ghirahim replies, Nash falling to his knees and Zelda bends over him. "We're really sorry, Nash," she says, then he pushes her off of him, standing straight up again. "You better be! If only you pricks didn't handcuff her to the damn pole!" Nash yells. "She put us all in danger! What did you expect us to do!?" Zelda yells back. "Look! The past is in the past! If we want to find Helen, we need to follow the blood trail she left behind. Looks like she went to the room to the left of us. Come on!" Ginna orders, then they all run into the room.

They all follow Helen's blood trail, leading them to a used torch. Ginna gets on her knees and grabs the torch, holding it skyward. "The blood stops here," Ginna observes. "Give me that," Ghirahim commands, then Ginna hands him the used torch. "Look. There's blood on this torch," Ghirahim observes. "So Helen was using it," Zelda replies. "Yep. And like Ginna stated, the blood stops here. Helen must of burned herself with this torch to stop the bleeding," Ghirahim explains. "Wow...," Zelda gasps. "I know," Ginna replies. "I told you. She's my sister. I know she's tough," Nash states. "Looks like she jumped out this window here," Ginna says, noticing a broken window. "Wow, she's crazier than I thought. But you gotta do what you gotta do to survive," Ghirahim states. "Cutting your hand off, burning yourself to stop the bleeding, jumping out the window...that had to hurt like a son of a bitch," Zelda states afterwards. "Yeah...," Ginna replies. "Like I said, I know my sister. She's tough," Nash replies, crossing his arms.