Nash and Heina

Nash sits at a bar and he drinks a shot of whiskey. Then he looks to his left, seeing a woman with long orange hair in see-through tank top and short skirt sitting by him and he smiles. "Hey!" he says, then the woman looks over towards him. "Let me guess. You need a hoe for the night?" the woman asks. "How you know?" Nash then asks. "Not my first time. I'm a hooker," the woman replies. "Ohh. You clean?" Nash asks. "Sure am. I always get tested after every customer," the woman states. "I see. Well, if we plan on having sex, I'm sure we should know each other's names. Nash," Nash states. "Yeah, I know. Mouth Puppet. You're very well known. I'm Heina," the woman replies. "Heina...that's different. Beautiful name, nonetheless," Nash says.  "Well, thank you. Pay me twenty rupees and you got three hours," Heina states. "Deal," Nash replies, suddenly holding a pouch full of rupees and Heina takes it. "Thank you. Let's go," she says.

Nash and Heina sits in an arcade, Nash biting down on a piece of pizza as Heina grabs her piece and she looks up on the clock on the wall. "It's been two hours and a half. You know, most men that pay me go straight ahead and fuck me," Heina states. "Well, I'm not that type of man. I like to get to know my hoe a little. I don't wanna be sleeping with a total stranger, you know?" Nash asks. "Oh, I see. Understandable. Hope you don't take this to offense, but as a famous celebrity, I want you to already put your dick inside me," Heina says, grabbing Nash by his hoodie and he smiles. "I do have half an hour left. That can be arranged," Nash states with the smirk on his face.

"Oh yeah! Oh! Yeah!" Heina moans loudly as Nash penetrates her from behind on his bed. "Yeah!" Nash yells as he slaps her left butt cheek and she gasps, then smiles. "Naughty, aren't you, M.P.?" Heina asks. "Oh, I can be a whole hell naughtier," Nash replies, then flips her on his back on the back and he lies over her. "What are you going to do?" Heina asks. "Something all girls love," Nash replies. "And that is?" Heina asks, then Nash moves down southern, and Heina gasps. "Oh God, yesss!" Heina starts moaning.