The Girl Prince David Loves

Prince David holds a banquet of flowers as he looks at himself in the mirror in a tuxedo, then King Twas walks by with a whistle. "Damn, son. What are you looking good for? Got a date?" King Twas asks. "No, I'm going to confess to Ginna I love her. And I want to give her a good first impression," Prince David explains. "She's known you for fourteen years. I'm pretty sure she knows what type of guy you are," King Twas replies. "Well, I just wanna look good, okay?" Prince David asks. "Do as you please. Just don't go bursting out crying if she rejects you," King Twas says. "Nah, I won't do that. I'll just hold my sorrow in until it explodes as a mental illness," Prince David states.

Prince David arrives on the doorstep, then sighs deeply. "Okay David, you got this. Just tell her sincerely exactly how you feel," Prince David mumbles to himself, then opens the door and enters. He gasps, seeing Nash and Ginna both naked in bed, her legs over his shoulders as she holds a bottle of whiskey in her right hand. "Hey David! I knew you were coming to tell Ginna about your strong feelings for her, so I just thought about how I should fuck the girl you love in front of you," Nash explains, then he continues to penetrates Ginna as she moans loudly. "In! Out! In! Out! In! Out!" Nash yells as Prince David drops the banquet of flowers with his jaw wide open.