part 6

Arnav's POV

Its already 4 days gone and still she is not able to find any job ..thanks to me. I can't believe that she is still not accepting her defeat. This girl is definitely something. First time when she bumped into me, I was already frustrated because of one deal and whole day sheetal was after me...she is my ex who is just not accepting that she is my ex. She was calling me continuously. So I was like irritated whole day and then she bumped into me and I lost it. I just shout at her. And then she just can't shut up and go. She has to argue with me and I lost it again. I humiliated her in front of my staff. But she was something and she just retorted back at me. And left. How dare she?

I called Rojer..my personal detective.

Rojer...I need you to find out everything about a girl.

What's her name sir.?

I don't know but check my ground floor office cam 2. A girl in white shirt and black pants. That bumped into me few minutes ago. Find out about her.

OK sir . I'll call you soon.

After that I have to take interviews for designer head. Let me tell you. Every candidate was stupid. Not suited for AR at all. Then after that I got a call from rojer...

Sir I got info about that girl. Name is khushi Gupta. She is a candidate for designer head interview in AR. She is an orphan . no family. She gets scholarship to study till 12th and after that she took an educational loan to study in top designer college. Extremely good with her work. She is university topper. Her best friend is a rich spoiled brat lavanya kashyap. Mr. Kashyap of kashayp inc.'S daughter. Both are real best friends. She lives at...address I'll mail you.

Hmmm interesting....

Rojer is that all you got?

Yes sir . right now this is all I can get, if you want more I'll need a day.

No its OK . its enough for now.

So she is good but poor. Huhh and applied for this interview. I want my revenge now. And I was thinking about her and than she entered my cabin looking shocked. She should be. Then she sit at my cabin chair. Then I noticed her face for the first time. She is beautiful. Not wearing any make up still so beautiful. Sharp features and soft skin with no extra fat . and perfect curves of body i just want to touch her every curve ,then I looked at her eyes ....hazel eyes...best eyes I have ever seen. Wow..so perfect.

I came out of my thought and remembered what she has done . huhh baby you are going to pay for it. Your innocent face can't save you. I just put my offer. She was shocked. She is now so close to me . I just stare at her lips ...wow natural pink plum lips she has. I just want to taste them once. Her fragrance is like honey and flowers. Does she naturally smell like this?

She was also checking me out. Good. I m also affecting her. But she is not ready to fall into my trap. I hate it when some one don't obey me. She should learn to obey. She left the office without accepting my conditions. But I gave her my number and one week. I can't lose because I don't know how to lose.

But after that I thought she will agree in one or max two day of trying but its 4 day she is trying real hard like 4 interview per day that to get rejected . she is definitely strong. Not accepting defeat just like me. First time in my life I really met a girl who is like me. Strong..

I also called Roger to take a man and follow her everywhere and let me know every single move of her.

But that day when I got to know she is constantly trying for interview and not even had her lunch and then dinner...I felt bad...hunger is something I hate the most and she is going through it right now. Why ? I don't know but I did it. I ordered her fav food and sent it to her. Come on she deserves at least this. She was shocked when she got to know about it but still spitting fire on phone....she can't change. Wait I don't want her to change...

But today I can't stop my self from texting her to ask if she is again going for interview. I just want her to come to AR ...huh its frustrating. I don't know why but I want her in front of my eyes.

But her reply shocks me...what the hell ...she wants to kick my ass...hahah she is something ..I m smiling like a fool after getting her msg. I can't believe I m smiling that to because she want to kick my ass. Because after so many failed attempts any one would break but she is still hell strong and I like that

I called her but she ignored. How dare she....this girl needs to learn some manners first. Now I m angry

I Text her and told her that she has no guts and called her again. This time she received I was hell like angry I just wanted her to get punished for what she has done. So I went back from my own word and offers her another deal. And she accepts her.

Come on khushi ...this is only because I want you to get punished soon. I can't wait any more. And don't think you won....game has just started...see you tomorrow at AR....

A/n ...so it is arnav 's POV.
Pls vote and comment...tell me if u are excited for this game in between this two at AR ?