part 13

I was in arnav's car. He was dropping me to my home. As we reached, he opened my door and I came out. I was about to turn then he spoke

" hey you won't invite me in? Its rude actually. "

" would you like to come inside sir?" I asked politely but knew , he won't come. He is a busy man, why would he come to an orphan's house.

"Its fine if u don't want to" I can't complete my sentence bcz he said

" I would love to come"

Woah. He is going to come at my house. That's great. I don't know but was actually happy.

I opened door and let him in. My house is a small one, jst a hall and a kitchen with a single bedroom. He must be thinking that my whole house is smaller than his cabin alone.

He was looking around my hall. And I was looking at him about his reaction to house. I know its jst a small house but I have decorated it as per my taste. Different colors and so many stars with small small lights .

" please sit sir, make urself at home, I will jst be back"

I was about to turn when he said

" khushi........We are not at office, so stop the formality, call me arnav"

" but sir how can I?..."

" oh really? you are not going to call me arnav for the first time. Have u forgot about our initial days?"

I blushed and remembered my stupid SMS . yeah , we have reached so far from that, actually not ...its just that we jst don't fight now....well not so often..

" Ohk Arnav..., please sit ."

And I noticed a rarest smile of him. And that make me smile too.

" would u like to have some food, I m going to make dinner"

" u don't have to do that, we can order something "

" no, its fine, I actually love to cook"

I went to the kitchen. And decide to make some food. I started making aloo parathas (potato stuffed chapatti) and some fried curd with it. After that I started making some pulao( fried vegetable rice) and some pickle with it. After making the food I took everything out side to the table.

Arnav was talking to someone on his phone. I think its about his work bcz He was looking like as usual bossy. I put the food on table and and also put plates on it .

He turned and looked at me.

" food is ready , pls come..."

He came at the table and we both set across each other. I put some paratha on his plate with curd and some pulao with it. And also served my self.

We both started eating , after taking first bite he looked at me

" did u cook this food?"

"Yes, why?, is there a problem with food?"

" no, its jst that, I didn't eat something so nice since a long time., its jst great.,thank you, u have given me a treat, but truth is actually I should give u treat for winning the tender."

" its ok sir. Have food"

Then we both again started eating. After that I took plates and place them in the sink. And returned to hall. He was again talking on phone with someone. Does this man ever stop working? He was saying to some one

" listen ...this is not right...i don't know but I think its not correct. I mean do we actually have to do this? It will affect her real bad...

Ohk as ur wish...I will talk to the model"