part 21

Arnav's POV

I jst froze at my seat as I looked at her legs...what the hell has happened with her legs...

I looked at her. She was looking scared. She also noticed that I was looking at them . so now I know why she always prefers to cover them up.

"How ?" I asked looking at her legs...

She looks like hell scared and jst covering her legs with a blanket that makes me more angry than I already was.

I caught her hand and stopped her from covering it.

"Who did this to you...?"

She jst stared at me. God...her whole one leg is covered with burn marks like literally... Her whole leg till her mid thigh is burned. Its not so fresh. So its an old mark. But still how come her whole leg can get burned. Shit...she must be in so much pain....

"Khushi stop hiding it and jst tell me who did this to you?"

She looked at me and than again look down. Still not looking at me. Still not answering me.

So I gentaly took her hands and removed the blanket and took her again in my arms...and whispered at her ears...

"Khushi....it Doesn't make any difference to me. Just tell me who did this? Its an old one right? Tell me when did it happened.? How ?"

"I don't know." She said. Till her face was pressed at my chest. She said in a small voice but I heard it .

"I was 4 when I was found by some random man and he gave me to this orphanage. Maa used to say that when she got me...I had this injury on my whole leg. She asked that man but he says that he saw a car burning near me so my parents must have died and I also might be injured from that fire but they must have saved me after that. "

She said that and I again pulled her closer to me and kissed her for head.

"Shhh...relax...why you hide it khushi? ...it is not something that will make you look ugly...it is something that shows what difficulty you faced in life and what you went through and still survived. Don't ever hide it . "

She was crying again. Oh god I can't handle her tears...pls..

"Never in my life anyone said this....thank you...I tried arnav...to not feel that its ugly or something but whenever I wear something short...every one looked like it with disgust....so I stopped wearing all the short cloths...and started wearing long ones"

"Khushi... Stop thinking about others...that will make you no good...you have to face it...you are strong"

With that I stood up from the bad...khushi protested a Little to let me go but I leave her and switched on all the lights in room.

"Khushi....let's start it today...show me your legs...."

She looked a little hesitant but then she stood up and walk towards me showing up her legs....and came to me and stopped near me....but I noticed a black patch on her legs behind the burned skin....what's that?

"Khushi....very good. See its not so bad right?...." She nodded weakly.
"No go and walk back to the bed" I said and she compiled. And walk back to the bed.

I again noticed a black patch or something behind her leg too...this is something...

I went to bed and joined her.

"Khushi... What's this black patch around ur ankle?" I asked her.

"I don't know...may be a birth mark"

"Ok" I said and looked at her ankle again. I thought that it's something else. I don't know what it is.

Then I looked at her. She was looking sad again. shit she must be thinking that I don't like the black patch...this woman is mad...