part 19

Arnav's POV

When I told her that I will come to pick her up...she was not accepting my offer but I knew I have to go to her. What is going to wear? This question is still in my mind. I want to see her first...not anyone else. I asked earlier her about her outfit but she only said she is wearing a simple evening gown... But I know she won't look simple in any outfit... She will look gorgeous... And I should be the first one to see her...

When I knocked at her door...I was waiting impatiently ...I don't know why...when she opened door...there she is...beautiful.... Why? WhY is she wearing my fav color...red...I always thought that red color doesn't suit every one...it only suits some ....but it looks best on her...yes...that color is made for her...her white skin is perfectly complimented the red gown...she was not wearing any make up...that is another thing that I love about her....pure....in fashion industry... I have always seen beautiful girls but they all look good with make up....but she...she looks perfect without make up...jst pure... Like her...she looked at my eyes and then I came out of my spell...I look other side and she set in my car...we went to the venue silently...

As we arrived khushi said

"Sir...I will go and check all the arrangements"

"Khushi...don't be nervous... Remember... I m always with you ...ok?"

"Ok . thank u sir" she said with a smile...but still I can tell she is nervous... Then she went inside and I went to meet nk...

There he is as usual flirting with some random girl...he won't change ever...
"NK.... Hey" I said and the girl went away...he also gave me a brotherly hug...

"Hey ASR...how are u buddy? Why are u alone? Where is ur beautiful designer?"

Again....why he thinks that way about khushi...I hate him for that...she is not his...she is mine....what? What am I thinking? She is not even mine...she is no one's right now..but the way I m feeling for her...soon she will be mine...

"Nk she is checking arrangements..."

"Ohk...arnav you know what I want from this show right? Had u talk with ur show stopper?

" yes sheetal... She will do it...don't worry..."

"Ok good...u are the best I know..."

"Listen I have done nothing.... You ur self told her the arrangement ...she said yes ...so I have done nothing"

"Huh...arnav. That chick sheetal is after u ...and be careful ...she can do anything for money...and of course after connecting with u ...she will get a lot of money...a real bitch..."

"I know...I have no interest in her...u can have her if u want.... She is after money only...u can also give her that...she won't mind"

"Ohh arnav ...u know me...right now I m not interested in taking her to my bed...I can do it anytime.. But now I m interested in ur designer head...khushi..."

He said that and my hands were making a perfect fist...how dare he

"No NK...she is not like the girls that come to ur bed ...she is different.. She is not interested in that kind of shit..." I said angrily

"Easy bro...i know .. She is really a gem...I mean look I know what u think of me but trust me I m not interested in taking her to my bed...I want to make her my girlfriend and then if everything went right...I also want to marry her "

Now he has crossed his limits...how dare he?

"Forget it...NK ...she is mine" I said and then realized what I said...

"She is yours? Wow...when did that happened" he asked with a shocked expressions

"None of ur business... Stay away..."