part 10

(Khushi's outfit)

Khushi's POV:

As I look at my self in the mirror , I was shocked. Yes it was a very beautiful dress. Black plazo with a black crop top and the most beautiful thing was the beautiful white and golden traditional Cardigan with black stelettoes. Which was long and stylish like hell. I m a designer and I know how much this dress must have been costs. Thank god I didn't have to expose my legs. My belly was exposing a little but I don't care because right now I don't have any other option but to wear it. At least my legs are covered .

I comb my hair and put them in a side bun. And then I put some eye liner and lip gloss . my whole look is changed. I was looking like a pro designer who is jst about to go on ramp to take her award.

As I entered my office. Payal looked at me and said

" looking amazing khushi."

" thanks"

" here ...take this" with that she handed me a box of jewellery.

" arnav sir sent this for u to wear on it"

I opened the box and looked at the pearls . the most beautiful ear rings I have ever seen. It was simple pearls but jst looked amazing on me. I liked them a lot. I must say arnav exactly knows what will look the best on a girl. That is why he is running the biggest designer company.

" I should go now" I told payal and about to leave but

" wait.... Arnav sir said he will come here to take u. So please wait here for him . I will let him know that u are ready"

" its OK payal , his cabin is jst few steps away from mine. U don't have to worry , I will go on my own"

" pls khushi, I have to follow arnav sir' s order or else he will be angry."

" don't wry , I ll tell him that it was my idea and by the way its not such a big thing . so relex"

I left the office and went to arnav sir' s cabin. I knocked on the door.

" come in" bossy as usual.

I get inside his office.

" sir I m ready"

He looked at my side from his laptop, he was looking hot in his tuxedo. Really very hot I will say, but he was looking at me with a hungry eyes full of lust. He was checking me out and suddenly his eyes became darker grey, oh shit he is angry, but why? What have I don't now?

"Payal come to my office" he called payal through his intercom

Payal entered after a minute.

" yes sir" she said.

" you are fired" he said angrily.

What the hell was that . why he is firing her. I will not let this happen. From last few days the angry and feisty khushi which was sleeping inside me woken up.

" why sir?" She asked in a meek voice. Oh god she is going to cry

" I told u to tell me when ms Gupta is ready and I will come to her cabin. But she is here inside my cabin . so u didn't do ur work properly so u are fired."

" sir I told her to do so. It was not her fault. Its jst few step from my cabin so I jst came here, its not such a big issue. U can't fire her" I said with anger. How dare he? What he think of him self.

" Ohk ms Gupta , so I will not fire her if that's what u want"

" thank u Sir " I said slowly. I was embarrassed now. I should not said that with that tone. No need to regret that khushi . he deserves this. Payal was crying . u have done a right thing. I told my self.