part 29

Khushi's POV

Next morning I wake up with an empty and cold bed, arnav must have left very early in morning bcz its only 9 in morning but we slept really late, he should not wake up early, but I guess the tension of telling me is getting on him. Soon I left to washroom and took a shower and wore some shorts and black top with it and tied my hair , put on some lip gloss and went to the kitchen, arnav and Aman were there having break fast ,

"Arnav..." He looked and I regretted asking him about his past, he was looking tired with begs bellow his eyes and like he was a little lost boy, not the confident business tycoon I knew all this time.

"When did you wake up ?" I asked him

"Umm, at around six" that is really early, we slept at like 3 in morning.

"Arnav, you need rest"

"No ...come have break fast after that we will talk about the matter we left yesterday" I didn't argue .I know it took a great strength for him to open up about his past, I can see his pain in his eyes and I m going to re open all the wounds.

Soon breakfast was over and we went to leaving room and set on couch with arnav on it besides my one side and Aman was seating opposite to me on sofa. I can see he is tensed.

"Arnav its ok if you don't want to" but he stopped me

"No khushi...I want to, you have right to know about my past, its jst little difficult" he again tensed, no I can't see him like this. Then he stood up suddenly before I could even touch his chest to relax him, he wen to the next corner and stood there.

"Arnav...pls ...stop.. You don't...." But before I could even finish , he turned around to my side and and I can see tears welled up in his eyes. Shit, and I promised my self that I won't let that happen again but the next words he said made my heart ache for him

"I was fourteen year old when my mom was murdered, in front of my own eyes" I gasped. I can't breathe. I can't even imagine the pain he was feeling there, I soon stood up and ran to him and hugged him tight in my arms. I tried to hold him as tight as possible. Soon he also hugged me back and we jst stood there feeling comfort in each others arms , nothing more mattered.

Soon he took a step back and I went to kitchen and get a glass full of water and bring it to him and slowly made him drink that, he drank the full glass and I put it back.

"Thank you khushi...come sit" we both seat there and then he started in a small voice.

"My dad is a mafia leader , a mob boss.." I again gasped and he hold me tight in his arms, I didn't thought that the man I saw yesterday was a mafia boss, a criminal, arnav's father is in mafia but he was looking a very nice person

"I know what you are thinking, but you don't have to be scared, "

"I m not, pls continue..."

"At that time he was the biggest mobster in the Delhi, he had so many enemies, the biggest rival in Delhi underworld were singhaniya's and the biggest rival in Mumbai underworld were Oberoy's. even there were so many more gangs at that time in Mumbai and Delhi . but this were this 3 gangs that always had clashes with my dad's gang. When I was very young I started learning about my dad's business and Aman was my best friend. But my mom she was like an angel , she never wanted me to be the way my dad was, she always loved dad so she couldn't stop him but she stopped me from doing that work, we were happy khushi, me and my sis and mom dad, we were a happy family , until one day...that dreadful day" he stopped again...and took the water from jug and emptied glass in a sec.

"That day mom was making food for me, dad was out on some work regarding business. It was a attack that singhaniya's's planned on us so he was handling him but at that time some people entered our house, they killed our man , mom took me at her room, Anjali di was at my grand ma 's home . she locked the door and drop me in closet and then the door opened and few men came and they......they killed my mom khushi...my mom...I had seen it from the small slit through the door. I had seen my mom die. She took a promise from me that no matter what in won't come out of my closet , and I didn't came out, I promised her, khushi she died"