part 8

Khushi's POV

As soon as I entered the office I saw a huge table and a black chair. Of course it was smaller than arnv's desk . then I met a girl named payal. She was very beautiful. And little bit tane but having brown hair ending jst at the middle of her back.

"Hey" I asked her with a smile

" hello mem" she replied with a shy smile.

" call me khushi. We are of same age actually. " I told her and she replied with a small ok.

" khushi today we have a meeting with our designers and then another meeting with all department heads." She informed me .

" Ohk. Payal I m working for an extra hour so all the designs that I have to check , place them on my desk before u leave."

" I can stay with u khushi "

" no its OK . payal u will go home on ur time. I can manage . its perfectly fine"

With that I was jst ready for my first meeting. It went well. I m happy that all my team members are jst great and second meeting ..huhh I am not ready for it. I have to prepare hard bcz I m going to face arnv. I don't know why but I don't want to disappoint him. So I cancelled my break and prepared my presentation.

Its time. As I entered the room everyone looked at me and then my eyes met with arnv's eyes. And again I m lost in that grey eyes.

Get a grip khushi. I entered and start my presentation. Everyone was impressed I can tell by their expression but arnv was sitting with a blank expression. Come on jst say something....

"Miss Gupta , ur presentation was good. But..." He said and paused for a second and my heart again started beating hard...but what??

" its AR ..and u have to work harder than this. Ur designs are good but they are not according to today's market . We design for this coming generation, fresh and highly stylist cloths are our future. So make ur design more western and little bit of exposive. And also this is a summer collection so u have to design according to weather too."