part 26

Khushi's POV

Its next day morning . yesterday was hell tired. Lav , Maa , arnav payal , akash everyone was there... For me they were my family.

I m scared now of losing them. Yes I m scared. Someone tried to kill me. I know I acted all calm for so long but now after watching my family I got scared. Why? What if who ever is after me killed me actually or worst harm arnav...arnav...last two days he was looking like a lost case. I can't believe he also called for detective..Aman bhaiya...he is really nice. He looks tough but I know he is nice inside. He is really like my brother and I know he feels the same way.

Arnav came inside suddenly... He was looking tired. Hell still he is sexy. He came closer to me and set beside me. I know if I die ever...he is the one whom I m going to miss the most. Hell the thought of I leaving him made my eye teared up but I again tried to be strong.

"Khushi....don't"

"Hmm?"

"Khushi... Pls ..I know you are shaken up by the attack. I know that you are trying to be strong but you don't have to be...all you have to do is share...I m here for you...jst share it with me pls"

And he again made me break my own walls and I started crying and he came to me closer and hugged me tight and I also hugged him. And I let my all walls down and cried like never before...he hold me close to his chest and jst told me some soothing words . it effects the best.

Then i pulled away and he wiped my tears and jst pressed a long kiss on my forehead.

"Arnav...I was so scared not bcz of death but bcz I will never be able to meet you again...that was like my last wish before dying that I jst wanted to be near to you. I jst wanted to see you arnav....I thought..."

"I know I know ...I also felt the same way...we are meant to be together forever...you will never leave me..and I will make sure of it...I m not going to let you free from me so easily"

With that he gave me a small smile and I also chuckled. He is here with me...and that all matters ..

"I want to go home arnav...this hospital make me feel sick"

"Ok then let's go....doc also said you are improving pretty good so at the evening I guess if everything goes right we will go our home"

"Our home?"

"Yes....I m not going to leave you alone in ur home. You will stay at my house...I know you are not ok with it but pls khushi...ur life is in risk...I can't take that risk...once we will get to know who is behind the attack...you can go back...and don't worry...if you are not comfortable I will ask akash to bring payal too to keep you company but pls don't say no...pls"

I think he is right and the way he was pouting I can't say no...and after all payal also will be there.. I will be fine

"Ok...arnav...as you say" with that he gave me a breathtaking smile...boy he loves me really very much...

"I think you should take some rest so that u ll be fine till evening so we can leave ...to our home"

"Ok..." With that he helped me to sleep and pulled the duvet over me and I slept peacefully.

When I open my eyes again it was almost afternoon. So arnav got some light food for me and we both eat it in peace.

" khushi...doc have checked you when you were sleeping... You are good in recovering "

" it bcz of you and ur love arnav...or else I won't be able to go through all of this..."

" no ...its bcz of our love...I also wanted to tell you that I asked ur maa. And lavanya that you are discharged so they should nt come to hospital today...I mean anyway you are leaving today...I also asked ur maa's permission to keep you at my house...first she refused but after knowing my reasons ..she said yes"