part 37

Arnav's POV

As I opened my eyes , I was greeted by sun rays coming from a window. Where am I ? I was on a soft bed which has white sheets and a soft blanket was covering my lower body while my upper body was not having cloths , some bandages were covering my wounds...how I came here? Where am I ? Suddenly whatever has happened came back to me ...kidnapping, torture, khushi.....Shitt khushi...where is she? I jst woke up from my bed with a jerk but I couldn't took another step bcz of dizziness , suddenly door opened and two petite hands grabbed me and made me set on my bed and placing a pillow towards my back. I don't need to look at her for knowing who she is . I can feel her anytime with out eyes.

" khushi...." And she looked at me with her hazel eyes. I jst can't stop my self , I leaned towards her face and grabbed her face and put my lips on her...and moved slowly, she gasped but also started moving her lips with mine. With each passing second we both were pouring our hearts in this kiss, fear, pain , anger and most important love....this kiss was the best we both ever had , bcz it was after that all fear of losing each other. We parted apart only when we felt the need to breath. Both were heavily panting.

" how are you ?" I asked

"Arnav, its not me who is injured, look at you...what they have done to you, and you too, how can you do that to me , risking ur life for me. , what if something has happened to you?..." But I didn't let her complete, I put my index finger on her pink plump lips,

"Shhhh...calm down, I am here ok?...I am fine, and trust me I can risk my life any time to save you, now jst stop crying pls, its killing me..." And I wiped her tears...

"Arnav...I want to tell you something, I want to tell you about who saved us from there.."

"I know who saved us khushi...it was our plan , so that they can save us " I knew dad saved us, by the help of tracking device.

"You know who saved us?...why didn't you told me that they are coming to save us"

"Khushi we were kidnapped, i didn't get the chance...now stop worrying, now that I am fine , come let's meet them, aman and dad must be worried" and I stood up from the bed , for some time I got dizziness but I other than that I am fine...

" arnav...wait...you ok? ....aman dad?" Khushi said but as I opened the door I got stopped , there were two men at the door wearing black outfit, it looks like they are on watch of us , but the thing I saw next startled me like nothing before....they were having tattoo on their neck....a big Snake ...shit... They are not from my dad's gang. Shit...khushi must have misunderstood them for dad's gang...I have to save her and get us out of here...they must be from any other gang who must be after her or me. God , I instantly took a wase from the near by table and smashed at his head other one got startled but I gave him a straight kick so he couldn't attack me. I took his gun and took khushi 's hand and start running

" arnav ....what are you doing?... Why would you hurt them. They saved us" I can't believe this, how can she be so naive...they saved us so that can kill us , for property and gangs of course but I won't let that happen. I jst keep dragging her to the main door of house, thank god there were no other men on our path , but as I was about to open the door

"STOP RIGHT THERE....AND LEAVE PRINCESS' HAND RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU" I jst turned around to look at the man who was holding a gun and was looking in his thirties or forties ...but the thing is why the hell is he calling my khushi ' princess' this calls for a war....she is mine ...and who is he to tell me to leave her hand, I jst hold her hand with more firm grip to let him know that I am not leaving her hand ...

" who are you?" I asked him..

He noticed my grip on her hand and looked back in my eyes...

" I said leave her hand..."