part 44

Khushi's POV

" ok then madhumati devi...here is your end...." And with that arnav decided her fate...

" no arnav...don't...you can't have her blood on ur hands...she is not worth it" and I said it with disgust. I know I tried my best but actually I was still not ready for her death...bcz she is my family ..I know she has never made any efforts to recognize our bond but still I can't let her die...

She was staring at me with wide eyes...I tried to look away but I couldn't...

" did you see that?...she still cares for you, even after knowing what ever you had done with her she is not ready to let you die yet...she is trying to save you, and your so called husband for whom you betrayed ur own family is ready to sacrifice you..."

And I sigh...yeah...he can see through me...yes I can't let her die bcz she was my one and only family whom I called my Maa...

" I am letting you live but you will be far away from my khushi from now on...and don't worry I will pay for you and ur orphanage too, bcz even if you have started it jst to keep khushi away from his family, that place still means a lot for her and I will take care of it" arnav said determinately. And I again was awed by him...

" pls forgive me khushi beta ...I was so bad...I have never thought what I was doing...I know I don't deserve ur forgiveness but still I will ask for it for the rest of my life...I know I won't be able to stay near you but I will always pray for your well being... " and I also started crying... My heart was aching...what is this...why am I feeling like this...I should hate her for what ever she has done to me but I don't...I felt a hand grabbed my shoulder and I knew it was him....he took me in his comfort...and I whispered the most unexpected thing...

" I forgive you" arnav stiffened besides me and I Couldn't look at him in eyes but I started at my maa
, in her eyes I saw love and respect and regret...

" thank you beta...now I can die in peace..." With that arnav's men led her outside...

" are you ok?" Arnav asked me with a voice full of concern...

"Yeah... I am fine" I said but I know that I am not bcz all this was taking a troll on me...but the concern in his eyes and worry...I can't increase it but I know one thing fir sure that he can see right thorough me...

but my thoughts came to a break bcz of a sinister laughter....

" oh...poor lover boy...I pity you, bcz after everything you did for her , still you won't be able to save her, yes lover boy...you interrupted two mob boss' fight, according to rules you cant do that, she has accepted the fight so she is the one who has to defeat me or else her gang will automatically be mine" and he laughed again

" she won't fight , I will " arnav said oh...no its ASR..

" and who are you to her, only a family can took another's fight on his name...and last time I checked you are not at all a family to her...so back off and let her fight me" he came closer to me but arnav stood in between to us.

" back off shyam...you will regret it" he said to shyam but he was jst having that evil smile on his face which so badly wanted to wipe off , god pls make all this over , I can fight him but after what ever my Maa did, I am broken...i want to hug arnav and forget all of it and cry , but I know I can't do this... I have to fight

" oh arnav, trust me when I will be finished with her , it will only be you who will regret ever crossing paths with me, and don't worry when I will win her and her gang , I will held her captive only for some time...you know till the time I got my feel of her , when I will get bored I will give you a chance to fuck her as well...you know we both will be mob bosses and she will satisfy us both, I will take her hard and rough again and again and you can tale her slow and gentle , she will satisfy me and you will satisfy her ...so don't be so disheartened "