part 35

When you heard someone saying that I lost the meaning of my life, you will never understand what he was feeling, but right now I understand what it means....I think I lost my mind, she has not jst said that. No that's not possible. She can't be the daughter of that man who killed my mom. No she can't.

" but she is raised as khushi....Gupta...that too in an orphanage , that orphanage started for her, I myself started that"

I already knew that but still I hoped that she must be talking about someone else, but she made it clear.

" you are lying " I whispered but I myself was not sure

" ohh...you know arnav I am not, she is shashi Oberoys' daughter. "

I have to leave from here or else I will break down in front of that bitch. As I was about to leave she said

" arnav.....do you know her age right now....?...I bet you don't...then let me tell you , she is 23 right now....her will is already activated , she is right now The Mafia Queen of Bombay "

I was dead stopped on my tract. I can't breath. What the hell is saying.

" yes arnav.....from last two years she is the sole owner of his father's gang, and his father is the one who killed ur mom"

And I immediately left the room. i cant breathe. it was a feeling like my heart is shattered in so many peaces and i cant do any thing. if she was telling truth? khushi.... a mafia queen? i cant believe it. she has to be lying. khushi cant be lying. she is a small innocent girl, my baby girl, she cant lie. god its driving me crazy. my brain is overloaded. i have to release my stress, then and then only i can talk to her or else i will hurt her. i jst did what i always do, driving, hard and fast that can make my mind go numb. so i speed up my car to the level where my brain cant think about her, but still everything was coming back to me and i cant stop it. and soon i reached home. i jst grab a bottle of whiskey and drank half of the bottle in one go and went directly to my room.

but as i entered my room i felt her. no she cant be here, she should not be here. i will hurt her. so i jst switched on the lights to make sure she wasn't there . but i was wrong bcz i saw a petite figure moved from my side if my bed. She stood up from my bed and looked at me with sleepy eyes. God she looks so innocent. But I was wrong bcz again all the shit that bitch said come to me

"she is right now The Mafia Queen of Bombay "

"yes arnav.....from last two years she is the sole owner of his father's gang and his father is the one who killed ur mom"

"she is shashi Oberoys' daughter. "

" STOP" I jst shout on top of my lugs and covered my ears to make this voices stop. They are killing me. My khushi has nothing to do with any of this. She is innocent. Ahhh again that voices

" arnav....are you ok?" I heard the most beautiful voice , that actually clam me down a bit

" khushi....go to ur room pls"
I was begging her to leave me alone bcz I know I won't be able to stop my self.

She rushed to me and stopped in front of me, and I thought she is leaving.

" arnav....are you drunk?...why? What happened? "

" khushi I said leave" she has to go or else....

" no I won't and not when I know that you are not ok..." Stubborn as ever