part 14

Next day I woke up little late. My eyes were paining. And I can't waste more time for it. Then I immediately took shower and wore black pants and light blue shirt with it. Put my hair in a pony tail. Then put some lip gloss and some eye liner.. My eyes were little puffy. God I don't know how to use make up so I can't do anything about it.

I reached office and went directly to my cabin. But payal was not there to greet me. Some one told me that she is on leave. Must be with akash...its Valentine day today... Yeah the day of love. Lav also left for goa to enjoy it with her bf. That is why I didn't bother her with my problems.

Office was active today...many girls were in red color cloths today. Some staff colleagues were planning to propose the girl they love, many girls were planning for what to wear for night party. And I was alone in my cabin drawing some designs. Huhh but...

mainly I also love my work. Except today, I never feel like this....that I also should have someone in my life on this day....I don't know why today...??

Get a greep khushi...focus....u have a lot of work to be done...

I again started working. Then the girls which is replacing payal for a day came and told me

" mem arnav sir has called u in his office. He said that u should bring all ur designs with u."

" ok Riya thanks."

With a smile I left the cabin with my designs and went to his cabin. I knocked... And entered only after he asked me to ...I don't want to witness any other privet scene.

" khushi...put ur designs here"

I blushed. Why he have to take my name. Its jst sound so amazing from his mouth...

I put my designs and spread them. He looked at them carefully

" khushi...they are good...but not good enough for fashion show. I know u have done a lot of hard work in it...but jst make it more elegant and different... This is ur first show...I want them to be perfect... "

" I will improve them don't wry sir ...this are jst rough designs. When I will be done with them I will show u my each and every design and u won't be able to reject any of them." I said with confidence and pick my all designs...Yes I know me...they will Be great. After all they are my first show's designs.

" I like ur confidence khushi...it is one of the reason , why I hired u..."

" but sir ...I still wonder why u actually hired me at the first place?"

He after that smirked at me and that make me frustrated. He is never going to tell me.

" you actually want to know?"

" yes "

" but I m not going to tell u that now...may be when the right time comes..." He again smirked ...

" ok sir I think I should leave now"

" yes u should but u won't "

" why?"

" my wish..."

" what do u want sir?'

" I want to ask u something..... Are u ok?"

" I m fine but why are u asking this?"

" bcz I told u ...ur Hazel eyes speak more truth than ur beautiful lips"

And I blushed real hard. How can he speak something like that to me. Did he truly know ...that actually makes my heart beat faster ...

" n..no I m f..fine sir" I said and stuttered