part 25

Its almost next morning when my hand touched something soft....what is it? And then it wrapped my whole hand...its a soft hand...jst like Khushi's hand...wait ...khushi ...with that I opened my eyes and then my eyes found the most beautiful shade of hazel eyes. Khushi...she is awake...thank god

"Arnav" and there my Angel... My name sound so good from her mouth.

"Khushi...pls don't try to stand up...your stitches are fresh. Tell me how are you feeling ...you want anything?. Wait I will call doc..." With that I rung a bell and a nurse came..she checked khushi and called the doc...

"So khushi...how are you feeling?" Doc asked

"Sore...my body is aching... And my stomach is paining and it hurts... And I m hungry like hell" ok god my angel is in so much pain...I hate it

"Ok..khushi its ok its bcz of stitches. Soon u ll be fine...I will give you an injection so pain will be stopped"

"Wait...no no..pls give me some tablets... I will be fine...I hate injections" I didn't knew that

"Sorry but tablets won't affect so much...it won't lessen ur pain...let me give you that...Mr. Raizada ..." Doc looked at me ...

"Khushi pls...its for you only...ur pain won't stop....I can't see you in pain...pls..for me"

"Arnav I hate needles pls...no" and she started crying ...god I can't see her like this

"Ahhhh" khushi screamed...

"What happened khushi?"

"Arnav its paining a lot" she said ...her face was fully covered with tears and pain. I swear I will kill that bastard who done this to her...

"Mr.raizada I have to give her injection or else pain won't stop...pls hold her hands tightly"

"Noo.....I won't take it...arnav don't do this...tell him to go...pls arnav" but I can't see her in more pain...I know she is going to hate me but I have to do this I jst gave a slight node to doc and he asked nurse to held her feet and I grabbed her hands tightly...

"I m sorry khushi...but I can't see you in more pain..." With that I grabbed her both hands open and straight and pin then down. I know she has no strength and as compared to me...she won't be able to move...

"Arnav...pls don't..." But she could nt continue bcz doc inserted the needle fully inside her arm and she screamed like hell...as soon as doc took the needle out I left her arm and took her body in my arms from behind and buried her face in my chest ...she was still crying...

"Its ok baby...pls don't cry ...its over now...pls I can't see you crying..."

"I hate you..." She said between the hiccups...

"I know...I m sorry baby girl...pls forgive me...but it was for u only..."

"I still hate you"

" and I still love you" I said with a smirk

"Ok...let me make it up to you...you said you were hungry...what would you like to eat...?"

"Some soup..."

"Ok wait..." I called my PA to order it and send it to hospital... When it arrived Aman entered with it

"Arnav...did you ordered some soup?"

"Yes Aman... Give it to me...its for khushi..."

"Khushi ...this is Aman ...my child hood friend... He will be with you from now on for ur protection..."

" hi Aman.."

" hi khushi...if you don't mind, can you pls tell me what happened ...in detail "

"Ummm...nothing... I was at the factory then I completed my work and went to the office but in the near by road a van came and stopped near me and a man slides the door and then he shoot me...and then they left...it all happened so fast that I even didn't realized until I started feeling dizzy.."