part 22

Khushi's POV

Next morning when I woke up I was tired....hell like tired...I tried to find arnav but his side of bed was empty.....where is he?

I jst looked at the side table and there was a note ...I took it and read it...

" good morning baby girl.....take the medicine ...i know u have a headache...and breakfast is ready in ur oven...pls eat...I have made it...I hope u like it and I had an meeting early in morning so I left...( not wanted to leave at all) ...be ready at 1 pm...we will be having lunch..."

I smiled a lot after reading it. Then I took the medicine and that lessened my headache and I went to the kitchen and looked at the oven...

It was a bowl full of cheese pasta....yummy... I warmed it up and took some in my plate. I know it is ready to made pasta but still he made it for me...which matters a lot. I started eating it. After having my tummy full . then my door bell ring... I think its arnav...who am I kidding... I can say I hope its him.

I got to door and opened it. It was a delivery boy...he was a boy in his early twenties . he smile and handed me a parcel and I signed for it. I took the parcel and then opened it...there was no name of sender...who send this to me?. I opened and there was a box.

I slowly opened the box. There was a pair of cloths. I took them out. It was a really pretty short black pencil skirt and with that a pretty white blouse . but who send it to me. But I don't wear short skirts...then suddenly my phone started ringing...its arnav...

"Hey..."

"Hey arnav..."

"Did you get the parcel?"

"You send that right? ...I knew it"

"Of course its me. Who else?"

"Why?"

"I want you to wear them and come to office... From now on you will wear short pencil skirts only."

"Arnav I m not comfortable"

"I know. But you know what ...I don't give a damm. You are wearing that and that is final. I have to make you feel that that scars doesn't make any difference. This is the only way...if you don't wear that than its fine for me bcz then I will get a chance to punish you...and trust me from now on I m going to enjoy ur punishments the most...bcz.....they all will be sexual" he said last line with so much passion that I can't stop my self from blushing.

For few second I was in shocked and blushing hard.

"Ok I was kidding. Now stop blushing and get ready ...remember.. We have a lunch date.."

"Ok.."

"I will send a driver"

"Its not needed arnav..I can come by my self."

"Let me decide that...be ready by 1...bye tc"

"Bye arnav" I disconnected the call. I went to the bathroom took a shower and put my cloths on. Do my hair and put some lip gloss on my lips. Then I glanced at the mirror . I was looking nice. But still my scared leg was taking all my attention. Focus on something else khushi...arnav said you look beautiful. So stop thinking about scars.