part 9

Khushi POV

After that I reached home. I was tired bcz of all the work . I quickly took a shower and changed into my PJs and went to bed. And sleep till the next day when my alarm makes me wake up.

Next few days spent in office were hell. Yeah...arnav has tortured me a lot. Lots of punishment like extra hours of work to even cleaning his desk. Yukkkkk... I hate it. Now I realized that he jst wanted his revenge . that is why he bent down a little so that he can have me in his office to torture every day. Its been 4 weeks since i m working for AR. Best part was that i made a new friend.
Yeah payal and i became very good friends. We use to have very good time with each other. But still i have no idea if she likes akash or not. I will find out soon. So its almost like 1 month completed today. Feels like a year. I went to office and get to know that today a vey big client has approached our company for a fashion show... MR. NK....

Mr. Nikk khurana...

He is one of the best business man of Bombay. He is 28 year old . he is running a top most architectural company in Bombay. He is jst one number down position in money then Arnv. Yeah that ass is richer than him. But I don't care. He is a monster.

NK is coming to office for a big project . I still have no idea about it.

As I was thinking about it, payal comes to me

" khushi arnav sir has asked you to come to his office" she said

" Ohk thanks payal" and I went to his cabin. Now this monster has another plan to torture me. Let's see..

"Come in" he said . always like a boss..

" sir u called me?"

" yes miss Gupta, I want to tell u that we are going to work with Mr. NK . As u know he is a very big client and also very good friend of mine, so I want u to take care of him"

" what? I m designer head sir, not a PA... That is not my job to do. Pls ask ur Secretary to do that". I said with anger. What the hell he meant by take care of him. Idiot..

" ms Gupta. I think u forgot that I m the boss and I make the decision. I know what is ur work so don't try to teach me.

Apologize .....

now."

He said with gritted teeth. Huhh I can't even see in his eyes. He look angry. Whenever he is angry, I get scared. I know I m not a baby but still whenever he gets angry his eyes becomes darker grey and I feel like I m drowning in that eyes. Stop khushi.

" I m sorry sir"

I hate it. Its not my mistake. Still I can't jst stretch this argument. Its useless. It will end with a stupid punishment which I don't want.

He calmed down a bit and said..

" good. Now listen .. Mr NK has made his new project which is the best building any one could have ever seen. He wants to organize a big party there and also our company will get the contract of the fashion show which he wants to be held in his new building to gain maximum publicity for his new building. He also approached many other companies too. Jst bcz he is my friend , he is coming to meet me in advance and also wants to meet the designer head. So u will accompany me to this meeting. M I clear?"

" yes sir."

" OK . ms Gupta i ll let ur PA know about the timings for the meeting. It is in his office only but I want u to change ur cloths bcz I want u to look stunning jst like my designer head should look. I m sending u a outfit. Be ready on time.

U may go now"

Huhh again a dress ...I m sure he jst wants me to expose my legs. He jst can't stop doing it. Now I have to think about an excuse...

I was about to leave his cabin than he again said...

" ms gupta.... Don't worry I respect ur decision. I had sent u a full length dress. So relex... Go get ready..."

I left his cabin at that second bcz I was hyperventilating. After our first day, I thought he would not stop his try ..but again he shocked me . he said he respect my decision. Why? One moment like a monster and other one he jst becomes so good.

I looked at the out fit and smiled...it was a full-length dress. It was really pretty. I was jst going to washroom then payal came.

" khushi arnav sir called that whenever u r ready , inform him . he will come to the cabin to take u with him"

" OK thanks payal. I m jst going to get ready"

" if u need any help let me know"

" no payal its jst business meeting. Don't worry I m not going on a date...hahahah"

She also laughed .

" I also heard that Mr NK is damm hot and good looking and single too. Many girls tried their luck but failed bcz he is kind of one woman man. waiting for his miss perfect. U will look really good with him. "

" no thanks payal . I m good. Payal tell me something why arnav sir is single?"

" khushi he is very private person. He has no family apart from his brother akash and sister Anjali khnna. And she is also married with a very successful doctor. Dr rahul khnna...so he lives with akash in his mansion. Media was never been able to get any info about him . he is very powerful too . he has many connection so even media don't have the guts to find about him. Bcz everyone knows that ASR doesn't forgive, so I don't know but yes he had many one night stands with AR's models who want to please him to get more fame and money..."

" how do u know so much about him?"

" akash told me once..." She said and suddenly flushed and then she blushed very hard.

" so I was thinking right...u both are dating..."

" yes khushi. I wanted to tell u but I don't know how u will react on it"

" oh payal I m very happy for u. We are friends . come on ... I m very happy for both of u"

" thanks khushi. OK now go get ready or else ASR will kill us both..."

With that I went to the changing room. So arnv never dated a girl...why? This handsome and hot piece is still not caught by any girl? Why?...

A/n : 100 views...yeee I m very happy. Thank u guys. U all are best. But pls comment and vote. I need it .
thank you....