part 23

Arnav's POV

The time that I was spending with khushi right now is the best time of my life. I really like it when she smiles and of course her non stop chit chat....I can hear her for rest of my life . so I was jst staring her.

" you want something else?" I asked her. I like when she eats properly. She don't know but she is underweight. She should eat more.

" no . I m full" she replied. Pls eat something more.

" ok then dessert? " I asked in a hope that she will eat more like that.

" ok..." She said and I smiled.

" waiter...get us some Brownie with ice scream and walnuts..."

Her face also lighted up. I know she like sweets very much. But I m a diabetic. So I can't have it but I like it when she can have it. She took one spoon and hold it near my lips.

" I m diabetic... But u have it...it will be same" and she smiled the best smile ever.

After finishing I paid through my credit card. But khushi has to interrupt.

" arnav...let me pay for my self" waiter was looking at me but I glared at him and dismissed him with my card.

" khushi its my treat...come let's go" I took her hand and we both left after taking my card. We were at the office again.

" ok arnav ...I have some work ...I have to go to our factory so....I will be out for some hours but will be back at the time of 5 so we can leave together. " she said with a smile..

" come I will take you to our factory..." But at the same time my phone rang....I have a meeting. Great...

" I have a meeting now...don't wry I will ask hair prakash to drop you...shit he is not here right now...ok I will postpone the meeting for some time... Come"

" arnav....its fine...I can go by my self...factory is not that far...I will take an auto...ok...don't postpone ur work for me...it will make me feel bad"

" khushi...no...ok I won't postpone but get a cab ok...come I will help you to get a cab"

" arnav enough.... Stop it...I m not a baby...my whole life I have been alone....I can handle...I don't like baby shitting " she said with an angry tone. Ok now tigress is angry and I have to back off.

Ok khushi....fine...you win.. But only this once

" ok fine ...go ...but come back soon ok...and I will drop u home and no more argument about that...and I accepted this one thing of urs so you have to pay me something... " with that I pulled her closer to me and kissed her pink pulp lips with mine...our kiss always give me the pleasure I had never before. I mean I have been with so many girls in my life but no one stands even close to khushi. ..the way I feel for her...with her is different ...its great...

And with that I let her go....biggest mistake I guess....

She then calmed down her breathing and hide her blush from me and left...

and now I m missing her like hell. after she left I went to my cabin and decided to divert my mind. I preponed my next meeting too so that I don't have to go to that meeting after office hours and I can spend my time with her.

I went to the cabin and asked my PA to arrange for the meeting. then I went to the meeting . after first meeting i went to second one too but that meeting took longer than I expected. it was almost 5 pm when I completed the meeting and of course results were in my favour

after that time I went to khushi's cabin to check on her but she was not there. payal was there but not khushi.

" payal....where is khushi?"