part 18

Arnav's POV

I don't know what happened to me. I was shocked or happy seeing her there. wait what is she doing here.

" khushi...u must be knowing him. he is ur boss right? about whom u were talking in morning? "

madhumati said to her. ok so she was talking with her about me? that's interesting. wow...

" yes Maa...he is my boss. good afternoon sir". she replied to her and wished me. why is she calling her Maa? bcz she is very old to be her mother. I think its an term of affection.

" good afternoon khushi. but what are u doing here that too on a Sunday?"

" sir ...this is the orphanage where I stayed my entire life ...its my home. I jst came here to meet my family" and she smiled whole Heartily. wow one smile can make her look ten times more beautiful then she actually is.

" yes Mr. raizada. the girl I was talking about ...she is the one...khushi...she made that lunch that u liked and she is part of our family ...she will show u the designs made by our girls."

she said to me. I was right.... only khushi can cook this kind of delicious food. and it means she is here to work that too on her Sunday. how can she be this good. is she the same girl who dares to fight with me. of course she is the same one. she is different. she is dangerous combination of softness and toughness...beauty and strength...

" Sir come...I will saw u the designs... " she said to me and o came out of my thoughts. I gave her a nod and stood up.

" bhai...u carry on I have a work so would like to leave now" akash said. he is very intelligent. he knows I m interested in her. so je is leaving me alone to spend time with her.

" ok akash.. I will join u shortly" with that I left the room with khushi. we were walking through the corridor. I decided to ask her

" khushi...how are you?"

" fine sir..."

" so what were u talking with her about me?"

" with whom?"

" madhumati devi"

" ohh...Maa...nothing. I was jst sharing about my work and life with her . actually its quite long time since I last came here. Maa doesn't know much about my work. So this time I told her in details. "

" Ohk. You love this place ...don't you?"

" yes...because its my home. They all are my family. I love them . whenever I come here they make me realize that I m not alone in this world. And for that feeling I can do anything. "

She said with so much emotions that I also can feel it. This place is important for her. I never seen anyone to love their orphanage. They jst wants to leave the place as soon as possible... And here she is...coming here even after leaving it. She is different for sure. But she feels that she is alone. Why? I m there for her. To protect her...yes...she is not alone. If the things that I m feeling right now are true than she will never be alone.

" food was really good. Thank you..after mom u are the only one who can make this delicious food. " I said to drift her attention from the thought that she is alone.

" thank you...here...its the designing room"

We were about to enter a girl came to us and asked khushi....

" didi...food was really good... Thank you so much for making it.....hmm whose this man with u?"

" thanks .... Priya...this is my boss...arnav sir...he is here to buy our designed cloths... Did u put ur designs in the room?"