part 15

Khushi's POV

Next day I woke up late...very late...I started running to get ready bcz I m late for office then I realize that arnav has given me a half day...

This is not bad actually... I need a break ...from all the trauma...so I took the break and decided to sleep for some more time...then woke up after an hour...started getting ready...after that I eat my brunch and then I decided to do some work at home...after that I got ready for the office and went to the bathroom to took a shower again..eat my lunch and went to office...arnav was no where to be seen...so I went to cabin and started working...

Then it was nearly the closing time...I quickly pack my things and told payal that she should inform arnav that I m leaving bcz I don't want a repeat telecast of what happened yesterday... My all designs were nearly ready and now they only need final finishing... After that payal entered office...

"Khushi...sir has told me that u should wait for him in the parking... He will be there soon"

"Ok payal thanks"

"Khushi ...is there something going on between u and sir?"

"What?...no...its nothing like that...he is jst worried about me bcz yesterday I got fainted in the office... So...and by the way...my house is in his way so he is dropping me...that's it...nothing else"

"What? Are u ok now? What happened?"

"Nothing.. I m fine...it was just bcz of weakness. "

"Ok" with that I gave her a weak smile and left the office.

I went to the garage and soon arnav came...as usual in his black suit... He is looking hot...but after yesterday he gain a lot respect in my eyes...he has gone through a lot still look at him...he is standing at this heights...where many people can't reach even after getting all the facilities... He is arrogant and rude sometimes but its not his fault...time has made him like this...

He opened his door and I set down there...then he started driving... He always drives on his own...

"How are u feeling now?". His face was expression less but his voice has concern.

" much better...thank you so much for everything that u did for me last night..."

"Its ok khushi...not a big deal.."

"No..it was Valentine's day... U must had left ur party or date...to save me...I m sorry for spoiling ur Valentine's day.."

He stared me for a sec..I hate to admit that I was feeling bad by jst thinking about him being with other girl...but than it reminds me of sheetal... She is AR's top model and show stopper. She is a perfect figure and face... And jst look at me...I don't even know how to wear make up or I can't expose my legs like her.....she jst perfect.. Jst like him...

"What if I say...I didn't have any date last night...and what if I say that I actually enjoyed last night in ur company more than any stupid party.."

I blushed... But god saved me from replying bcz we reached my house...

"Thank u sir ..." With that I left...and after that I turned and come to his car again to say

"I also enjoyed ur company a lot last night...thank u..."

And I literally ran inside my house...I know he is smirking ...but I can't stop to look at him ...bcz I was too shy by my own statement.

After going to my home ...I made lunch and then started working on my designs... I need to complete them today so I can get them approved tomorrow... And so I can start working on fashion show...bcz designing is something that I know by heart but fashion show is completely out of my subject... So I will need more time for it...