part 43

Khushi's POV

"I am the one who raped your mom and of course killed her after that......hahahah......let me see if you are as good as her in bed or you are even better than her...."

And I looked at him in shock....no no no...my mom...he is the one who is responsible for her misery , for my misery , for arnav's misery for malik's misery.... Hell....I jst want to kill him for what ever the hell he has done to me and my loved ones...

" you bloody bastard...." I heard a roar...it is malik...the only person who has made me feel like dad...

"Hahahaha.....malik....yes I did that, you know what, At that day, they all men were my men who tried to rape her but at that time you saved Her but after that I took the case in my hand and completed the job at her house only, god it was so fun with her..."

" you jerk, why the hell would you do that to her? What did she ever do to you?..and why the hell did you killed her?" I shouted . and asked angrily.

" oh princess...no she hasn't done anything to me but your father did...I wanted to be king of mafia but he was the boss of mafia at Mumbai and malik was in Delhi so I made a plan to brake both of them.

...it was that time when malik's two most trusted men went to Mumbai and I got the news of it , so I sent my men and killed them. So malik came to Mumbai in search of their killers, and I also planned that I will kill your mom so that all blame of her death will be shifted to malik bcz he was present in Mumbai at that time only, and no body knows that I was there in Mumbai too at that time.

But when I sent my men to kill her , that bastard malik some how reached to her and saved her , so I had to change my plan, I entered your mom's room from window and tried to kill her but she was a smart one and resisted me, she was a feisty one and I liked her fight a lot and hell she was so beautiful so I raped her and after that killed her and placed malik's jacket near her so everyone got to know that he raped her.

That was it. My work was done . shashi himself came to Delhi and killed malik's wife as a revenge and malik killed him. Two most powerful families of mafia get destroyed jst by some plotting by me....hahahaha....."

He was laughing like mad man. He was right , two happy families got ruined jst by him. Mine and arnav's future got ruined bcz of him. How can he be so cruel. So bad.

" you are insane..."

" oh baby girl, yes I am, I am insane for power, I always thought that malik won't be able to live after the death of his wife and shashi was already dead so I will get both the gangs but I was wrong , he survived so I lost his gang but I was not ready to loose shashi's gang , but when I reached to took hold of his gang , I got to know about you, his heir was alive , I tried to find you a lot but I didn't get any single whiff about you, it was as if you vanish in thin air, I searched whole Mumbai for you but see where I found you, in my city, in my wife's orphanage, and then everything was so seemed easy , I jst had to kill you but at that time too you got ur saviour... Arnav Singh raizada...

Arnav arnav arnav.....he jst made it impossible for me to reach to you but when I want something I always get that so I sent your Maa...with your fav jalebies ...to kill both of you but this idiot of my wife didn't knew that arnav has diabetes so only you ate it but again he saved you, but but but here we are finally I got you....and your saviour , your arnav won't be able to do anything "....