part 11

( picture of NK)

And I looked at the black eyes of him , he jst kissed my hand and then I looked at my fav grey eyes... Which are very much darker...he was angry...oh god some one. Name him as angry raizada...arnv put his hands in fist. Wow is he jealous? NO...comes a thought..i think he thinks that his friend is so rich and I m not worth of his interest. Of course why he would be jealous??

"What's ur name pretty lady?"

"Khushi Gupta"

"Khushi...perfect name for a perfect girl. " he said with a smile and I blushed again.

" NK we are here for business, can we do that first?" I don't have to tell that it was arnav's voice.

"Sure ..sit khushi.." He laid me to the chair and I and arnv sit down there. And NK set at other side of table.

"So arnav, we both know that I want u to do this fashion show , but still to saw the world I ll announce the show and let everyone to know about it. And then after every one gets their luck tried , I ll give it to u.."

"Hey this is so unfair. You should not do it. This is not correct. Everyone should get equal chance of winning the contract. We should win by our talent not bcz we know u Mr NK."

I said quickly without thinking about the consequences. Then I felt two heated stares on me. Khushi why can't u jst sit silently. But I can't jst support the wrong thing.

"Ms Gupta u r my designer head. I need u to speak when we talk about designs, not before that" arnav said with so much anger that I became quite.

"Its ok ASR, I think she is very honest person with good morals and values. In our industry this kind of people are rare. So I m impressed khushi, I m ready to try it ur way, bcz I have full faith on u that ur work will make ur company to win the contract. " he said this , wow he is even understanding too not like arnav who is always ready to blast .

" so ASR, let's give it a try, I will give a fair chance of winning to everyone. Do you have any problem with that?" He asked arnav.

" no NK I don't . I know AR is best , if u want to play fair , I m ready, see u at the tender's auction " with that arnav was about to stand up then NK stopped him.

" wait ASR , always in hurry, sit, we met after so long time, let me order something for u and beautiful lady hear, she is first time coming here"

"Sorry NK some other time, we have some other plans" what? Do we?... I was stopped in my thought process bcz with that he took my hand in his large one sending shivers through my body. No one can make me this weak other than him. I don't feel this way ever when NK kissed my hand but arnv , huh just a touch and I feel like I m made up of jelly.

Still I managed to get up, thank god than NK came forward to hug him and he left my hand.

" bye ASR"

"Bye khushi, eagerly waiting to see ur work at auction."

With that he again kissed my hand, I blushed. But arnav again took my hand in his and led me or should I say..drag me to the door to leave the office. We reached the garage soon . every girl present there was looking with hatred filled eyes at me bcz Mr. Hot was holding my hand. Which he didn't do with any girl ...at least not in public bcz I have never seen his pictures with a girl in media.

Soon we get into car...he set on driving seat and started driving on busy roads of Delhi.

Suddenly he took a sharp turn which was not heading towards our office. Where the hell he thinks he is taking me?

" sir we took a wrong turn, its not our office's route."I said hesitantly.

" I know Ms Gupta. , I know my office's route better than u do. We are not going office, office hours are already over. See it's dinner time already. So I m hungry. We are going for dinner ."