part 30

Arnav's POV

Khushi ran to her room, shit...I should not have said that. I am a jerk, but she should nt have said any of that but she was forcing me to forgive malik, yes she was right, every bit of her was right but still I can't forgive him or I jst couldn't accept that I can forgive him, and now I hurt her too. I ran after her but she locked her room, I have keys but I won't do it, bcz she will be mad and perhaps she leave my house to which I can't afford .

" khushi.....pls open the door" still no sound...hell I m getting bad thoughts but she is strong, she won't do any thing stupid.

" khushi...."

" khushi...pls baby if you don't want to talk to me its fine, but jst answer me...you are scaring me"

" khushi... " I m not going to wait now. I pick out the key from my pocket I was about to insert it

" arnav..." Huh it was a small voice but still it relaxed me

" arnav...leave me alone for some time bcz right now I m not in a good mind of set, pls...for some time"

" ok baby...thank god you are ok...don't worry I will wait and believe me khushi...I m so so sorry pls don't think about that...pls"

" pls arnav leave me alone" her voice cracked at last...shit she is crying ...all bcz of me

" khushi don't cry pls" I said softly more to me not her. Still no sound, I think I should give her some time . I stepped away from door and came downstairs but as I was near the malik's door I heard a soft voice, slowly opened the door and he was at the table with his food plate completely Clean. He was holding a photo frame and looking down so he didn't noticed me.

" Maya..I miss you, " and I can see tears dropped from his eyes, my dad , the mafia boss of Delhi is crying, I have never seen him crying before.

" Maya ...do you know ,this food is exactly tastes the same as yours, you know who made it? Khushi...she is our future daughter in low, she is exactly like you, kind and soft hearted. Arnav loves her very much, finally he got someone who will be with him in all his life, she will take care of him...now I can die happily... So that I can come to you ...and we will be again together... Forever..."

He has more tears come and I myself can't stop myself to stop my tears,...khushi was right ...he himself is in so much pain and I m jst increasing it by my hatred...life is too short for all this

" dad...." I said and he looked instantly at my side , he hide the photo and wiped his tears quickly.

" arnav...son...what are you doing hear.....wait what did you jst called me?" He was coming towards me but stopped midway when he see that I called him dad

" what did you called me arnav?"
He asked again but this time with urgency

" dad..." And he ran towards me and hugged me in his arms and in a long time I felt safe that I m protected, that no matter what mistake I do , he is there to protect me...my dad my hero ...

"Arnav. ...you have no I idea how much I have waited to hear this from you...thank you..."

" I know but I hate you" his face suddenly dropped.

" I know....."

" let me complete... I hate you bcz you said that you will leave me....how dare you even think of leaving me...you want to go to mom...but didn't you think that I will be alone here...how could you dad?" My voice broke and he took me his arms again...

" I m sorry beta...I m so sorry...I won't leave you , I promise... I won't..." And we both stayed there for sometime. And then he took me to the table he was sitting earlier. He saw me mom's photo