part 20

Khushi's POV

After returning home....its almost 1 hr passed .I m still at the door in my same red gown with my eyes and cheeks flooded with tears...I don't understand the reason why I m still not being able to calm my self ...even after crying so much my pain is still as intense at it was. I m not able to understand now that if I m feeling bad about the reporter's question or by the fact that he was not there when I wanted him....why...why u were not there arnav...why I m always alone? Why mom dad left me?

I slowly tried to stand up but failed bcz of pain that my legs were feeling bcz of heels ...I again tried and then succeeded .I went to my room and went to the pillow and took out my mom dad's portray.

I looked at them and my dried eyes again started getting wet. I need to divert my mind from him.

" mom...u know right? What happened today?...this world is not good mom...they all hate me...there is no one to whom I can share my pain...Mma why did you left me alone?...papa....you too...why? ....why you both left me alone in this brutal world.... No one loves me...no one is there to wipe my tears....no one...I know you both are thinking about arnav...no Mma papa ...he is not with me...he also left me alone today....Mma ...I thought that he was telling truth when he said that he will be there when I want him but he was lying.... He also left me..." I was talking with mom dad ' s photo with crying and sobbing in between... Then I heard a knock on the door....

Who is this? At this late?.....again someone knocked...god I don't want to open the door...again a knock...hell...

I went to door and opened the door slightly... And looked through small slit...there he is....arnav Singh raizada

" khushi...open the door"

" sir ...pls leave...I m busy right now and also feeling sleepy... we will talk tomorrow at the office...ok.." I was about to close the door but he placed his hand on door and stopped me

" khushi....first thing...stop calling me sir...second thing...I know u are not busy and not going to sleep any time soon...so open the damm door right now" he said angrily . i know he won't understand...that I need to be alone

" sir...pls leave...I don't want to talk to any one right now....I need to be alone...pls sir...pls"

I actually begged him to leave bcz I knew that once he will come inside...I won't be able to control my emotion... I don't want to break in front of him ...not after I know that he doesn't care for me...I jst can't bare his proximity any more...

" khushi... Don't test my Patience... Open the door....and for god sake stop calling me sir...I know u don't want to talk to me...but u need me the most right now...jst open the door...or else I will break it...trust me ...I will" he was looking serious right now. I know he can do that. And also I don't want to create a scene at this time ...so I decided not to argue with him any further and opened the door and let him come inside....

He came inside...he was still wearing his suit but he was looking tired...his suits has wrinkles on it and his hair were also not so perfect...

He entered my hall and I moved away and went to the kitchen...I know I m not feeling like playing host right now but I have to...so I went to the Kitchen and bring a glass of water with me...and offered him in a tray...

He was looking with wide eyes at me...

Arnav's POV

I hate my self when I first look at her in that small slit of door..she was still wearing the gown but she was crying ..I can see that easily on her face. Her eyes were puffy and red...her face was stained with tears...she argued with me a lot but at last she opened door.