part 38

Khushi's POV

I was unable to move...."he raped her"....please stop...this is not true. no ways...no...uncle can't do that...he made me feel the fatherly love, how can he do that...no he can't...but I know nothing about him, in past...nor I have any memory of my mom....garima Oberoy . yes I know her name...akshay bhai told me that she was jst perfect...a loving and caring one...I also saw her pictures, my hazel eyes are the gifts from her . she is perfect... The photo that I saw was jst the day I born, my mom was holding me while dad was sitting beside her...both were smiling... My life would have been so different if they have been alive...even my father...I can't hate him, whatever he has done ..whether right or wrong I don't know but I know one thing that I don't hate him ...at all..

I starred at him and then arnav...

" princess... I know its difficult but its the truth...I still remember that day...when you were about to turn 4 ...

Flashback starts...on author POV

" dady...my burrday is coming ...pwes...dady let's go shopping.... Pwes..." A small girl was sitting in his father's lap and telling him to take her shopping... For her 4 th birthday...

" ok my princess... Dady will take you shopping... "

" dady...you are the best" and she hugged her dady tight...seeing this her mother who is standing at door feeling tears of happiness...

Soon a boy in his teenage came...

" khushi...you told dad to call me here...what is it ?"

" yes akshay bhai...me and dady are going for shopping ...and you have to come" She asked and looked at him

" do I have another option... I will come my princess "

" ok...let's go"...

Neither that girl nor anyone else has thought that when they will come back home...they will get to see...

" dady...what happened to mommy...? She is not speaking . tell her to talk to me. And why is she in this dirty ground instead of bed, that too when floor has so much of tomato ketchup on it, what happened to her clothes?they are torn..." her little Brain could not understand that her mother is dead. She is on the floor in her own blood and the gun from which she is shot is also lying there...her father was not able to speak , her brother jst dragged her from the room...he know what has happened...her dress was torn from many places...he knows the meaning of the gun...and the blood too