part 16

(Sheetal 's photograph)

I was shocked...did I hear it correct? I m not sure now...he actually said that....but why I m feeling so bad? Its not like he is my boyfriend.... He is her boyfriend... Ex but I m not sure about it too. I looked at her face ...she was smiling... Of course she will...

" khushi...u don't have to now bother about show stopper...modeling and rehearsal and dress of show stopper.... Mr. Shah will handle it...u look after everyone else"

He said again...I jst felt like his voice was little slow as if he is guilty about what he said so I looked at his face...but it was not giving any emotions.

So fine if that's what u want...he want me to leave and that to without my fault... Stop feeling so bad khushi...it's ok...she is his gf so he will believe her only...its fine....but my heart was paining..tears were about to come to my eyes... I can't cry now...jst stop khushi...don't cry....leave...a best option

" ok sir..."

I said in a mere whisper . and turned to leave...

" MS.Gupta... I didn't told u to leave..." He said...stop it ...not now....let me go ...or else everyone will see the most vulnerable side of me and I can't let that happen...without turning back..I said

" sir...I have an important phone call to make right now...and everything is already done here so I would like to take ur leave..."

And I left the room . I can't breathe there...tears were already running down my cheek...after what happened on Valentine day ...how can he behave like this...how?

I literally ran inside my office and locked the door....and set on my seat and started crying my eyes out...I actually don't know why m i crying right now...why? Bcz she said so low of me or bcz arnav didn't support me. I was there thinking when there was a knock on my door...I quickly wiped my tears and asked

"Who's this?" Yeah...Right now I need to know with whom I m going to deal...

"Khushi...its me...payal..."

"Ohk ....payal pls return to ur desk ....I will call u there bcz right now I m little busy"

"Okay"

Yes its a little rude but I have no option left...then...I drank some water and called her

"Payal...tell me what happened?"

"Khushi are u ok?"

"Yeah... What will happen to me...?"

"Okay...arnav sir asked me to tell u that he wants u In his cabin asap.." What the hell he wants....not after doing that to me...he is not going to do any more harm to me...

"Payal...let him know that I left the office already.... To AR's designing department... For the selection of material and size..."

"Okay khushi...I will tell him..."

I can't jst sit here and cry...I need to move and complete my task.....it was my mistake to think that arnav is different from other ...but he is same...now I won't let him hurt me...so from now on I will stay away from him...

With that thought I left for the Wash room in my cabin..jst cleaned my face and fixed my clothes...my eyes were puffy but I can't do anything about it....

I left for designing section. I selected the best material for it. Then I selected the best embroidery ...threads...that are best...yes now I m feeling good...well ...a little bit...bcz work is something which I love the most...

I went to the shoes section and hand over my designs to them and gave them the sizes...usually all this work is done by the assistants but this tym I my self doing this...jst to stay away from his thoughts... Why? M I falling for him? No I can't....that will make me feel pain and pain only...
Then I also went to the jewellery sections... And gave them my designs... They are good ...like perfect... I like jewellery a lot...but my taste is really simple... So my designs are reflecting the same...
Now all work is done...but now what?... There is still an hour left for the office to end...so i decided to walk back to my cabin and jst spend rest of time there...but when I reached there...payal was waiting for me
"Khushi ..arnav sir has called like around 10 times to ask me if u returned or not...pls go to his cabin if u don't want to face his wrath"