part 33

Arnav's POV

What?....its not possible. It means that whole thing about khushi's past that was told to her was fake. How can it possible? That bitch whom she called as her mom is with her enemies. She was jst the small puppet.

" aman, for whom is she working? "

" arnav, we found that info, after I told boss, he said to dig in more but couldn't find it more to it, she is hiding something very big, but right now my men are trying to locate her , she must be with singhaniya, only they can protect her, don't worry she will be caught soon, boss is already planning to start war with them"

" ENOUGH aman, right now ....tell dad that he won't do anything, yes, I will handle this my self, I have promised myself that I won't get involved in mafia , but still I m arnav Singh raizada, and they have tried to kill my khushi that too in my own house, they call death for them selves, now they will see what I can do, and what I will do" and the thoughts made me smirk. They shouldn't have done this to my khushi. Time to pay. That singhaniya will beg for death.

" arnav...you are scaring me, pls let boss handle this, they can hurt you"

" aman...tell dad to stop everything he is planning against them...and I m not open for arguments. And now you will only work as khushi's bodyguard, that too only if you want bcz now I m taking over the whole situation in my own hands"

With that I left the room, and went to the room khushi is sleeping, I jst went to her and put my hand on her hair, 'please baby forgive me, I have done a big mistake trusting all the people , but not any more. '

With that I left the room but only after giving her a long wet kiss On her forehead.

Soon I went to my room and call my security in charge Roger... He is my best man, ex army officer from U.S.

" roger?"

" yes boss..."

" I need ur help..."

" boss, tell me what it is? I will try my best"

" rojer I m sending you some information. remember you gave me information about a girl named khushi Gupta?" ( look in chapter 2 and 3 )

" yes boss"

" its related to her , I m mailing you a photo, its her guardian of orphanage, I need you to get ur best men to find her, and be careful, she has support of the local Delhi mafia...I m sending you all the details, and mail me about ur next move...."

" no worry sir, only a week, we will find her, and if she has support of mafia then also it is not impossible to kidnap a single Lady from their protection. Done deal"

" still after getting all the info of this case, if you want you can drop the case"

" that won't happen, jst mail me every single details "

" ok" I disconnected the call. And mail him every single detail happen with khushi, her past and present yes I trust him , he and his team all are ex army officer and he is with me since my company started. They are best. I can trust them . now I jst have to wait till I get my hands on that bitch.

I now jst to be with my khushi...I went to her and she was there on the bed looking at ceiling.

"Khushi?".... She looked at me Amd I set on the bed and pull her head on my lap and started moving my hand lovingly on her head.

" arnav...please tell me what happened to me?" Her eyes were begging but I can't tell her that her own Maa tried to kill her. Not until I grab that bitch and she herself will tell everything.