Day Four- On a date

(First off sorry for the late chapter. I normally only have to deal with 2 demon children but... there's a third. It's normally just my 3 yr old brother and my 5 yr old sis (then there's also my 1 yr old sis but she's no demon... not yet) but now my mom's friend's daughter is here. THEY WERE USING MY ARMS AS SWING SETS AND I HAD TO DRAG THEM WITH MY LEG'S! SEND HALP! they're occupied with ice creams right now and when I'm done with this I'm gonna fake sleep until they stop bursting into my room. Anyway enjoy the chapter... and now there hugging me. OH! Also, thank's for 100 READ'S it's just amazing! Thank you again and enjoy!).  

Aphmau's P.O.V. 

So I'm just in my house, atop the hill, when I hear a knock at my door. I get off of my couch, where I was eating some instant noodle's and watching Netflix, and walk to the door only to see a sweating and stuttering Garroth... he's so adorable when he stutter's and his voice just makes it even better. 

Garroth: H-Hi A-A-Aphmau. *gulp*

Aphmau: Hi! Are you okay Garroth?

Garroth: Huh? Uh, y-yeah. I-I just wanted t-to ask y-you something... uh, do you wanna go to d-dinner tomorrow?

Is he asking me out? OMG YES! Wait, is it a date? I hope it is.

Aphmau: L-Like a date?

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes,please say yes,please say yes!

Garroth: U-Um, y-yes? IT'S OKAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO I JUST-

Aphmau (fangirl mode): OMG YES OF COURSE I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK! What time!?!?

Garroth: Uh, I-I'll pick you up at 7:30?

Aphmau: Ok! What should I wear?

Garroth: Well, how about something fancy? It's a kind of fancy restaurant so might as well dress for it, heh.

Aphmau: A fancy restaurant? Don't you bring a girl to one of those if your gonna propose?

I might as well get that cute blush out while I can.

Garroth: *Blushing intensely* W-What? N-No! That's n-not true!

Aphmau: Suuuuuuuuuure. Where's the ring? I'd gladly accept it right now.

Garroth: Oh, w-well, I-I don't have it on me right now. I was going to w-wait a l-little while longer.

Aphmau: Wait, what? Your serious? Oh, uhhh. 

My face is so hot right now, is he serious?

Garroth: You look cute when you blush, the lie was worth it. *He smile's wide*

Aphmau: GARROTH! What the hell? Get that smug look off your face!

Garroth: What? You teased me first!

Aphmau: Ok, you got a point. Well, I'll see you tomorrow night!

Garroth: Ok, see ya tomorrow! I've got to brag to Laurence about this!

Aphmau: Hahahaha! You're joking right? He'll just ruin it for you if you do tell him.

Garroth: And he'll ruin it for you too. I know that you want to go on this date with me as much as I do judging by your reaction when I first asked you.

Aphmau: Shut up! Haha! Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow.

Garroth: Ok! See ya!

I closed the door slowly and mentally scream like a fangirl, why do I feel like I'm not the only one that did? Oh well. I always get weird feeling's like this, like my life is being recorded for every second in some sort of video or book, and there's people that make art of me and my friend's together, but that's impossible! Anyway, weird feeling's aside, I NEED TO TELL CADENZA! I NEED A DRESS FOR TOMORROW!