Day seven- Cosplaying

(I've found a song that gave me an idea for a one shot but it doesn't fit with any of the- oh wait... I found the perfect one :) but you guy's will have to wait a while. Wait, mentallylove is it ok if I switch two day's around? I don't want to forget this idea. Anyway, for those who just want to read, go ahead and enjoy! And, also, thank's for 486 read's! Closing in on 500, I'm extremely grateful for this guy's!)

(Also, I published a completely off topic chapter :P it was so good though so I might make a dif book solely dedicated to Garmau short stories. Anyway, enjoy!)

So, it's Halloween and me and Garroth are trick or treating with Levin and Malachi. He may be a friend but I want more, but I'm afraid too tell him. I'm dressed up as Touka from Tokyo Ghoul (My fav anime :D) and suprizingly Garroth is dressed as Ken kaneki, the main character.

Malachi: Hey mom?

Aphmau: Yes Malachi?

Malachi: Doesn't Ken and Touka like each other?

Garroth and Aphmau: *Blank faces*

I slowly turn to Garroth and he did the same. I could see his face getting red and I imagine my face was too.

Aphmau: Malachi, why are you bringing this up?

Malachi: Well you said you really like Garroth. More than a friend.

Aphmau: Uh... n-no I didn't. Malachi, please don't mention that sort of stuff around Garroth. 

Garroth: Is it true?

Aphmau: Uh... maybe? Uh, anyway! I've got to go change Levin. Levin! Where are you- oh my god!

There was a car heading straight for Levin. I wanted to run but I tripped over something. As I looked up I see Garroth diving in toward's Levin. I hear a swerving car and I hear scream's of pain. I hit my head on the way down from the fall so my vision was blurry, but I saw people running toward's where Garroth last was.

xX The next day Xx 

Garroth's P.O.V.

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed with light's shining in my face. I look down to see a leg, my leg, in a cast. I remember diving to save Levin from a car, then extreme pain.

Doctor: Ah, your awake. What do you remember?

Garroth: I remember jumping in front of a car...

Doctor: Reckless.

Garroth: ... to save my friend's son.

Doctor: Heroic. What is the friend's name? I'm sure he'd like to see you.

Garroth: It's Aphmau, and she a woman.

Doctor: Heroic, in a reckless way, and in love. Sounds like a good book.

Garroth: Heh. Wait, I'M NOT- ow!

Doctor: Calm down. Your leg was run over by the car you dived in front of to save the child, it was broken almost in two so you'll have a long recovery. Not only did you break a leg but I think you may have broken a heart too.

Garroth: Huh?

Doctor: Well it seem's you really care for this Aphmau and I'm sure she does too. Next time you see her, go for it *wink*

Garroth: Hey! Can you please stop with that? It's not helping in anyway.

Doctor: It helps you take the new's better. I'm suprised you aren't throwing a fit to the fact you broke your leg.

Garroth: I helped the one I care for, I'm happy.

Doctor: Again, go for it mate.

Garroth: What are you, Australian?

Doctor: Yes I am.

Garroth: Give me an Aussie joke.

Doctor: I'm afraid I lost my accent. I've lived here in america for 10 year's now.

Garroth: Oh, ok then. Too bad.

Aphmau: GARROTH!

Garroth: Hey Aph.

Aphmau: OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OK?

Garroth: Yeah I'm fine, just cant move my leg.

Doctor: I'll be leaving now, good luck Garroth *wink*

Garroth: Thank's for humoring me "mate"

Aphmau: Is he an Australian or something?

Garroth: Yes he is. Now, Aphmau.

Aphmau: Yes?

Garroth: For saving your son, what do I get as payment?

Aphmau: What? Oh, uhh. I don't know.

Garroth: Know what? I've got a little something for us both, come here and I'll tell you.

As she leaned closer I leaned up and locked lips with her's. She was shocked at first but quickly returned the kiss. We were there for what seemed like hours, I had lost track of time, until we had to pull back for air.

Aphmau: I love you Garroth.

Garroth: I love you too, Aphmau.

500 read's! I'm so grateful for this, I really am! I can't thank you enough! I don't know what to say other than thank you! These may just seem like word's on a screen but to me there more than that, to me there word's directly to everyone who read's this book. Tell me what you think of this chapter in the comment's. Anyway's, I'm the extremely grateful RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!