Day five- Kissing (A.K.A. Fangirl crazy time)

Aphmau's P.O.V

Garroth busted down my door and kissed me the end.

Jk, here's the ACTUAL story

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was walking around the village, doing my round's and checking on the villager's, when I saw Garroth walk toward's my house. I think he's looking for me. Being the Aphmau I am I decided to follow him slowly and quietly so I can scare him. We were going up the stair's and he started to remove his helm revealing his handsome face and blonde hair, making me lose balance and almost falling. I saved myself but he almost heard me, close. He raised his hand when he was at the door and knocked and I started to reach over and tap his shoulder until I tripped and fell on him to push through the door, great I didn't lock it. We were now face to face, only inches apart. I was going to lean in until I heard a click, almost like a camera. Almost. Like. A. Camera... I gave Zoey a camera yesterday... oh no. 

Zoey: Oh, yes!

Garroth and Aphmau: Oh, no.

Levin: Mama? What is mama doing on Gar Gar?

Malachi: *Smiling widely* Levin... your too young to understand.

Aphmau: MALACHI! How do know about that stuff?

Zoey: Me.

Aphmau: WHAT?

Zoey: WHAT? He's hundreds of year's old!

Aphmau: Yeah but! He's still a kid! Plus, the parent should tell them about that!

Malachi: About what?

Zoey: I didn't tell him THAT much, I just told him some thing's about how you too love each other. Not the you know what.

Aphmau: Oh, well that's fine. WAIT! W-W-WE D-D-D-DON'T L-L-L-LOVE EACH OTHER! WERE JUST FRIEND-

I'm interrupted by a kiss on my lip's. Then I notice it's Garroth and I accept it, closing my eye's. It's so good, I can feel electricity go through my body. I open my eye's only to see a smiling Garroth and a shocked Zoey.

Aphmau: What?

She point's behind me and as I turn I see Laurence and Katelyn holding hand's.

Laurence: Well, that was easy. I didn't even have to tell you I'm with someone else now with the worry of breaking your heart.

Aphmau: L-Laurence? K-Katelyn? When?

Katelyn: Yesterday, mid-day.

Garroth: Oh, well then... so she's free for me?

Laurence: Yep, go ahead.

They left with that.

Aphmau: Zoey, were you shocked at what Garroth did or your secondary ship sailing?

Zoey: Secondary ship.

Garroth: Ok then. Well, mind if I get another shock out of you? I could feel all sort's of sparks fly.

Aphmau: Haha! Only one date that was a disaster because of that potion Lucinda gave you and already got a kiss from me, and now your gonna get another. 

I leaned in only to hear "Get a room!". I look up to Zoey looking uncomfortable at what she's seeing.

Zoey: It was fine seeing my ship sail and all but now it's getting weird. I'm only just realizing I was shipping two friend's.

Aphmau: Ok, come on Garroth *Smile's*

Garroth: What are we doing?

Aphmau: Going to my room.

Garroth: Oh, uh...

Aphmau: No, your not gonna have a kid. Not yet anyway.

Garroth: Ok, so we aren't gonna do the thing?

Aphmau: No, you'll have to wait for that, haha!

So we went to my room and watched TV until it was finally night. 

Garroth: So, we're a thing now right?

Aphmau: Come here.

I snuggled into his side, resting my head on his chest.

Aphmau: Yes. Yes we are.

I fell asleep in his arm's, so comfortable.

A bit of a rushed chapter but hey, at least it's a short story this time :P let me know hat you think of it in the comment's! Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!