Day Thirteen- Eating ice cream

Garroth's POV

So, me and Dante invited Aphmau and Nicole over to the ice cream shop. He kept teasing me about how I like Aphmau and then I brought up Nicole and he shut up, he so like's her. Luckily Laurence is over in a different country, along with cadenza, on a kind of vacation. You should have seen how desperate he was to take Aphmau with him.

xX Flashback Xx

Laurence: "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE APHMAU! PLEASE! IT WILL BE PERFECT! You and me! Well then there's Cadenza, but it will mostly be just you and me! Pleeeeeease!

Aphmau: "No, I have responsibility's here. Plus, I don't really like Okasis that much. No offence Garroth"

Garroth: "None taken, I don't really like the place either.

Laurence: "Garroth, you were supposed to help me."

Garroth: "No I wasn't, you just asked me to come with you. I didn't even know you were asking her this nor did I know we were going to Aphmau's."

Aphmau: "My god Laurence your an idiot." *facepalm*

xX Flashback end Xx

Yeah, he was an idiot.

Aphmau: "Garroth! Hello? Anyone home?"

Garroth: "Oh! Sorry I was lost in thought"

Nicole: *Whisper's* "Thinking about her were ya?"

Garroth: "No! *ahem* No, I was not. In fact I was recalling when Laurence literally begged Aphmau to come with him to Okasis."

Nicole: "He did? Oh my god he is so bad. He used to be a straight up Casanova but now he's just desperate. Dante, can you stop staring?"

Dante: "Huh? Oh sorry, I'll stop."

Aphmau: *whisper's* "Do you think they like each other? Nicole told me she does. "

Garroth: *whisper's* "Dante definitely does with that stare he was giving."

Aphmau: "Yeah. So what was Nicole whispering to you earlier?"

I felt my face heat up, and looking at the reflection in the window behind her I could see my face was absolutely covered with embarrassment.

Nicole: "Why are you blushing Garroth?"

Aphmau: "I was asking what you whispered to him earlier."

Nicole: "Oh, I was just saying-"

Dante: "That she knows he's in love with you."

Aphmau was instantly put in a state of shock.

Garroth: "DANTE!"

Dante: "I couldn't help but do it, knowing you both love each other."

I was now in the state Aphmau was in. We both then slowly turned to each other, seeing those sparkling eye's calmed me. I could tell she was happy but also unsure.

Aphmau: "Y-You do? When were you going to tell me?"

Garroth: "I-I don't know. I didn't want it to be like this though, I wanted to tell you myself but it seem's someone ruined that. I was always too scared to tell you in case of rejection and further more not being friend's anymore."

Aphmau: "Garroth, I didn't know. I pushed aside my feeling's for the same reasons, I never even noticed all those hint's you left until now."

Garroth: "Aphmau?"

Aphmau: "Yes Garroth?"

Garroth: "I love you, those time's we'd just normally hang out was more than that to me. Those time's we'd spend together were all treasured moment's to me and I loved every one of them. I love your laugh, I love your personality, and I love your look's. Do you really feel the same way to me? Do you really love me?"

Aphmau: "Y-Yes, I do. I too treasured those moment's for every second. I love you too."

Nicole: "Aww, how sweet."

Garroth: "Wow Nicole, way to ruin the moment."

Nicole: "OH, I'M SORRY! DID I INTERRUPT YOUR LITTLE LOVE MOMENT? WELL YOU SEEM TO FORGET THIS IS A FRIEND'S OUTING!

Dante: "Nicole?"

Nicole: "WHAT?"

Dante: "Everyone's staring..."

Nicole: "Oh. *ahem* Sorry everyone! It's okay, nothing's wrong. Go back to what you were doing!"

Garroth: "Aphmau?"

Aphmau: "Yes?"

Garroth: "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Nicole: "You haven't even been on a date yet, that's a bit early to say."

Aphmau: "Yes! Of course I will!"

Nicole: "What? Seriously?"

Aphmau: "Yes seriously! You know how strongly I feel for him!"

Garroth: "And we know how strongly you and Dante feel about each other."

Dante and Nicole: "What?"

Aphmau: "Garroth was saying that Laurence was coming back tomorrow and he doesn't know how he's gonna tell him about us."

Dante: "You sure? It sounded shorter than that."

Aphmau: "Mind can play tricks. Garroth, can I talk privately with you?"

Garroth: "Sure, in fact you've finished your ice cream so we could just walk home now. In fact, when did you get your ice cream?"

Aphmau: "When you were in your little dream world. You already had one so let's go!"

We got up and left the store, we already paid for the ice cream.

Garroth: "So what did you want to say?"

Aphmau: "Well firstly, don't say anything about how they like each other. I want my ship to sail naturally, not by force. Secondly, can I stay over your's tonight? I got a text saying that Kawii-chan burned the kitchen because she heard the Aarmau sunk and left her cooking unattended."

Garroth: "I can tell I'm blushing."

Aphmau: "Yeah, you look cute when you do."

Garroth: "Ok, sure."

Aphmau: "Really? Thanks!"

How did you like it? I know I said that I would write two yesterday but I started writing that last one at 4 and posted at 8 because I had to go off and do other thing's that were really important every now and then, I was super tired and I could barely keep my eye's open. So I will, definatly, write two chapter's today to catch up, sorry for not keeping my promise! Do you forgive me? No? Your gonna kill me? But then you won't get the next chapter :3... or the chapter after that... and so on. Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!