Day Eight- Shopping

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Aphmau: Garroth! Your clothes... *Blush* w-what happened?

Garroth: You mean why is my shirt tattered? That idiot at work, I don't even know why he try's to beat me up. It's funny though it never hurt's, he just only slightly tear's my shirt sometimes. I'm a 18 yr with the job of a grocery store cashier and whenever I get ready to leave this guy just want's to beat me up.

Aphmau: Your, um, body is showing. *Blush*

Garroth: Huh? Oh, yeah, sorry. I'll cover up a little more with my arm's. *Blush*

Aphmau: T-Thank's. How old is this guy that keep's doing this?

Garroth: About 15-16.

Aphmau: Huh, well we should get you new clothes, hop in.

Garroth: I work at a grocery store to a supermarket Aphmau, and your here to pick me up... we're already here haha.

Aphmau: Oh, haha, right. I'll just park then.

So I looked for a parking spot nearby and luckily someone's just about to leave, so once he's out I park in and head back for Garroth.

Aphmau: Ok! I got a spot! Let's go, mind if I turn this into a bit of a shopping trip?

Garroth: No problem. *Whisper's* it's almost like a date.

Aphmau: What was that?

Garroth: Huh? Oh, I was just thinking. *blush*

Why is he blushing? Wait, he blushed earlier too! But that was because his body was showing, his amazing body. Even if it's only a 4-pack it just add's to how handsome he is and his personality just wraps up the whole package. I've known him since we were 8 and I've loved him since we were both 11, that's 7 year's of waiting and I don't think I can take it much longer but I'm too afraid... maybe some really good uggs will get my mind off this (I'm SOOOOOOOORY! Plz don't hurt meh, the joke was there!)

So we are now at a clothes shop for men and we're getting clothes for Garroth... and maybe I'm getting carried away and he's may or may not have tried 6 outfit's already? I'm a woman and I can get carried away with this sort of thing sometime's, don't judge!

Aphmau: How about this one? It's a white t-shirt with a light blue and white checkered button up shirt over it, I prefer it to be open and unbuttoned, and blue jean's with black and white sneaker's.

Garroth: It's actually really good!

Aphmau: Yeah! It bring's out your eye's...

I was inches away as I was adjusting his button up and we looked each other in the eye's. Then I felt something slowly push me toward's his face, even making me stand on my toes, and I couldn't resist. Wait, why is he leaning in?

Cashier: *Ahem* Have you picked out a good outfit for him miss?

Aphmau: Huh? Oh, yes! 

Garroth: *whisper's* So close.

Aphmau: Huh? Did you say something?

Garroth: No.

Aphmau: I've known you since we were 8, I know when your lying. Whatever, tell me later, I'll pay.

Garroth: What? Nonono, I will pay Aphmau.

Aphmau: Let me pay!

Garroth: I let him tear my shirt, I should pay for a new one.

Aphmau: Fine, when you have that look you don't ever change my mind.

Garroth: Thank you, Aphmau. Now we should get some clothe's for you, I feel you need a new outfit. I got an idea too.

What? Well I guess I should follow him but what kind of outfit does he have planned for me? I hope it's not really bad, I can't say no to him because I'm too nice and I'll have to get it. Well we're here, at the woman clothing shop.

Garroth: Come on, I've been planning this a while.

Aphmau: Wait what?

Garroth: I know THE perfect outfit for you. Come on.

So after a little while Garroth gave me some clothe's to change into and I went behind the curtain, closing it so no-one can see me. I came out in a galaxy long sleeve shirt and black short-short's and purple shoe's.

Garroth: Do you like it?

Aphmau: Like it? I LOVE IT! It's a long sleave with purple, that's awesome it's self, but it's a GALAXY! It's got sparkling star's.

Garroth: It bring's out the beautiful sparkle in your eye's.

I just stood there, blushing, while he took a step closer to me and as did I. I felt that same force push me toward's him, and he started to lean in as well. We finally locked lip's with each other and it felt amazing, I didn't want to stop.

Cashier: *Ahem* Please take your teen romance somewhere else.

Aphmau: Oh, sorry ma'am.

Fangirl: HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT GARMAU? 

Garroth: Who is that? Someone from school?

Aphmau: Hopefully not.

Garroth: If she isn't that'd make her a stalker.

Aphmau: Ok, hopefully she is.

Fangirl: Hey Aphmau! I go to the same school as you!

Aphmau: Thank god.

Fangirl: Hold on, let me send this pic of you two kissing to Laurence. After that I can make Katence sail.

Aphmau: NO! DON'T SEND THAT! I WON'T EVER KISS GARROTH AGAIN IF YOU DO!

Fangirl: *Blank expression* Ok ok okokokokokok. I won't, I won't.

Garroth: How did you know that'd work? 

Aphmau:Fangirl's have one weakness, their ship not sailing because the people they ship refuse to. Anyway, let's get out of here. By the way, the kiss was amassing.

Garroth: Yes it was. *kisses forehead*

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Wanna know what I really enjoyed? Waking up, checking my phone, and seeing the read's grow to 600! To be exact, right now as I write this it's 651 and that's a huge number. I can't thank you enough! Each day I think it goes up by 100, crazy thought. Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!