Day Nineteen- In formal wear

(A side note: I found this XD)

(That's pretty amazing huh? I'm gonna try and get this too Aphmau on twitter as soon as I'm done writing

(That's pretty amazing huh? I'm gonna try and get this too Aphmau on twitter as soon as I'm done writing... speaking of which, I've got 2k! I'm gonna make this one longer than most of the recent ones. Anyway, thank you all for making this possible! Thank you for all the people that I've met in both the comment's of my book and other's that may or may not be reading this! Anyway, enjoy your Garmau!)

Tonight is the night of Laurence and Katelyn's wedding! (I CAN DREAM DAMNIT! I SHIP KATENCE! Speaking of which checkout Guard's in Love by TheMinerZee, tell them I sent ya!) I'm outside Cadenza's house right now! I'm gonna see if she can make a dress for me, I mean it is morning right now.

Aphmau: *Knock, Knock*

Cadenza: *Swing's open door* "HERE'S YOUR DRESS! Come, try it on!

Aphmau: "Woah, hold on Cadenza, I haven't even asked yet! How did you know I would ask?"

Cadenza: *Whispers* "Because you asked me to make your dress if you ever marry Garroth"

Aphmau: "First of all, why are you whispering?"

Garroth: "Oh, hey Aphmau!"

Aphmau: *Blushes* "H-H-Hi Garroth! I didn't expect you to be here!"

Garroth: "Heh, yeah. Cadenza is making my suit! Speaking of which, where did she go?" *whispers* "I was too lost in Aphmau's eye's I didn't even notice her leave."

Aphmau: "Huh? What was that?"

Garroth: "O-Oh, n-nothing! Nothing at all!"

Aphmau: "Ok... oh! Cadenza wanted me to try on the dress she made for me!"

Garroth: "Really? Same here, I got here about 5 minuet's ago. Just before you I guess."

Aphmau: "So that IS your car!"

Garroth: "Yeah."

Wait... he's gonna be trying on his suit, in the same house, at the same time... I get to see his suit first hand! I bet it'll look amazing on him, on his already amazing self...

Cadenza: "Stop staring at each other guy's!"

Garroth and Aphmau: "Huh? We weren't staring!"

Cadenza: "You even speak in sync... *sigh* you're perfect for each other."

Garroth and Aphmau: "What?"

Cadenza: "Nothing, never mind!" *Giggles*

Why is she giggling? Oh well, I HAVE A DRESS TO TRY ON!

Aphmau: "Ok then. Where's my dress?"

Cadenza: "OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT! COME HERE! YOU TOO GARROTH!" *grab's both*

Garroth: "H-Hey! Let go of me!"

Aphmau: "Just go along. She. Will. Kill. You. If. You. Don't... not literally but you get what I mean."