Day Twenty-three- Arguing (Part 1 of 2)

(First off, I'm starting this a bit late because I was talking on Skype with a friend and it went on for a while. Second, this and the next chapter are suppose to link up. Just a head's up, enjoy!)

Aphmau's POV (I'm going to do this one's all Aphmau's POV and tomorrow all Garroth's POV)

Me and Garroth have been girlfriend and boyfriend for 2 year's now. It was good until recently because we have been fighting a bit, nothing serious so far though.

Garroth: "Aphmau, have you been cheating on me?"

Aphmau: "What? I would never!"

Garroth: "I recently got some pictures of you and this Laurence guy of you two kissing... it this true? Why would you do this?"

Aphmau: "What? The guy that has been harassing me? No! He's a prick anyway too! I'd never get near that man!"

Garroth: "Then how do explain the pictures?"

Aphmau: "I would NEVER do anything like that! Especially with a man like HIM!"

Garroth: "Why did you never tell me about him?"

Aphmau: "Because I didn't think he was worth it!"

Garroth: "That sound's like an excuse to me."

Aphmau: "YOU KNOW WHEN I'M LYING! AM I SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF LYING?"

Garroth: "I-I don't know anymore... I don't think I can handle this... I'm going."

Aphmau: "Garroth... please, don't leave me..."

Garroth: "... goodbye"

He closed the door behind him as he left, I burst into tear's. I never made out with another guy, and I would never as I already have the best boyfriend in the world... or had. I don't know if we've broke up or not, I don't want to break up. The next time I see that c*** Laurence I'm gonna smack him to next week, he ruined me. He maybe thought he could get me but no, he's just lost me even more.

xX Text start Xx

???: "I heard you broke up with your boyfriend, is there room for me any more?"

Aphmau: "Who is this? And how do you know this?"

Laurence: "It's me, Laurence. It seem's we live in the same apartment block now, I just moved. Would you like to come over and talk about it?"

Aphmau: "No you creep, your the reason we broke up. I'm in a bad emotional state and you think you can hook up with me?"

Laurence: "What do you mean I'm the reason you broke up? Your relationship was bad and that's why."

Aphmau: "Garroth had pictures of me and you kissing, which will never happen. I know you were part of it, what happened."

Laurence: "I will make you mine, you'll see."

xX Text end Xx

Like I'll ever be with him, I just broke up with the man I loved and he thinks he can swoop in and take me? We haven't really broke up yet either, I hope. I can't stop crying, even when I was texting. Why Irene, oh why do you do this to me? Everything was perfect until Laurence screwed everything up... he is dead to me.

Now, before you hunt me down with you pitchfork's and torches don't worry it's a two part thing! Now I know this is short but if I go into more detail the next chapter wont work as well as I have planned. I could feel the feel's trying to come out at the start myself, don't worry I hate this as much as you do, but the next chapter will be worth it, trust me. Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out! Again, don't kill me.. you wont get your ending if you do :D