Day Twelve- Making Out

(Sorry I missed yesterday, I was really tired and ended up falling asleep XD. I will be doing two chapter's to catch up so I hope you enjoy and understand that my updates will be delayed because of school. Enjoy!)

Garroth's POV

Me and Aphmau have been going out for about a week now, Azura has been giving her the evil eye for some reason. We haven't really done anything like kissing or anything since I first asked her out but I'm planning to do that tonight. I'm gonna ask her to come over to my place to hang out and we may even go out for a night walk because I know Aph loves those. Well, I better call her.

xX Call start's Xx (A- Aphmau G- Garroth

A- Hey Gar! What's up?

G- Well I was wondering if you like to come over for the night?

A- Sure! No funny business right?

G- Ok, I'm fine with that. I wasn't planning any funny business but fine.

A- You sure about that?

G- Yes, I'm not planning anything of the sort's.

A- Don't try and sound fancy.

G- I'm not! Come on Aphmau, I'm not planning anything like that!

A- Haha! I know, I just wanted to tease you a bit. Well, when should I come over?

G- Anywhere around 4-6 is fine

A- I'll be there at 5:30

G- Ok, love ya Aph!

A- Love you too!

xX Call end Xx

Ok, now that that's done, I should shower a bit. It's 3:50 so I got a whole hour and 40 minuet's. I'll cook a little something up for Aphmau around 5:00 so it'll be ready when she get's here, or I might wait until she get's here because she loves cooking with me. Before I asked her out we'd hang out and sometimes cook a little, it was fun.

xX Time skip to 5:30 Xx

Aphmau's POV

*Knock's on door*

Garroth: "Hey Aphmau, come in!"

Aphmau: "Hey! Is that food I smell?"

Garroth: "Yes it is, I know you love cooking but I thought it'd be nice for me to cook for you."

Aphmau: "Aww, thank's Garroth! I really appreciate that, your so sweet! What did you cook up?"

Garroth: "Well I didn't have the stuff for a Chicken Parmesan so I just cooked up a bit of steak with some home-made chip's. Nothing too special, just a small dinner."

Aphmau: "Well it's still a good dinner. I don't know why but I expected us to just buy McDonald's or something."

Garroth: "Nah, I wanted to make this a little bit more special. Welp, I'll serve it up, where do you wanna eat? The couch, the table, basically anywhere is fine."

Aphmau: "The couch, I like to watch movies while I eat."

Garroth: "Ok, well just sit over there then and I'll come over with the food."

Aphmau: "Ok!"

I take off my shoes at the front door and slide on the wooden floor over to the carpet area that contained the TV and 3 extremely comfortable couch's. Garroth soon came in with two plate's, both with the same amount of food, and gave me one of the plates. The 3 couch's he had were all 2 seater's and he had little table's at the side of each one, which is were I placed my plate once I was done. Once the movie was finished we grabbed both the plates and went to the kitchen to put them in the sink so we can wash them later. We then headed back to the TV to watch another movie that I really wanted to see, it was called 'Shaun of the Dead' and apparently it was a comedy horror. Garroth has seen it before but he really like's it and doesn't mind watching it again.