Day Thirty-Something hot

(Hi, I'm actually writing this on my laptop, well mum's, at school. I only just got some privacy and I wanted to make this last one more special. So, I'm going to use the 3 oc's that I have picked! Now if I didn't choose your oc then please don't be sad or mad, I chose them based off of what story I was going for so some didn't fit as well as other's. I will eventually come back to the other oc's and pick some for the next book I make. Anyway, enjoy! Oh, the bell just went... god damn it! XD)

(This is going to be a VERY long chapter, so sit back, get a drink and some food maybe, and enjoy)

Garroth's POV (Btw, the oc's and all that are supposed to be teen's but for this one-shot there all adult's)

We are having a little party in the village of Phoenix drop. Zane has been slain and our village has heard no O'kasis threat's. The only 2 bad things are that I had to kill my brother and I might have to take over lordship of O'kasis, and that mean's leaving Aphmau. I guess this can also be considered as a going away party if that's the case, Irene I hope it's not. Ashley, Sage, and Lizzalyn are have been with us a while and they are great people, Sage especially. Lizzalyn can be a bit... clumsy with her portal power, but she can't properly control it so I guess it's fine. Her other power is pretty damn awesome though, she can literally make a double sided sword out of thin air that glow's yellow! Sage is a pretty cool dude. He's was kinda in the same situation I was, running from O'kasis, the only difference was our reason's. He's also a really good sparring partner, and his armor look's really cool. It's a lightweight yet extremely durable piece with an eagle on it which makes sense, he has vision like a hawk. Try and get past him without him noticing and he'll have a blade to you on your first step, no joke I tried. He also really does not like Kennmur, (This is before he like's Emmalyn and he liked Cadenza) he definitely like's Cadenza. Maybe Laurence would be fine with it? They are good friend's too so maybe he could help him out. There's also the best friend of Sage, Ashley. She is a guard but also Aphmau's sister and she prefers the bow and arrow over a sword like most guard's. She is very skilled in archery, we have her in the main tower at mid-day so she can look over the whole village. Her armor is much like the one Sage has but rather a Phoenix detail on it instead of an eagle.

Aphmau: "Hey Garroth! How are you liking the party?"

Garroth: "Really well, only..."

Aphmau: "Only what?"

Garroth: "I might have to take over lordship of O'kasis, that mean's leaving here."

Aphmau just stood there, shocked at what I said.

Garroth: "I don't know this for sure but there's a high chance."

Aphmau: "Garroth..."

Garroth: "I don't want to leave here, this is my true home, but I might have to in order to make the place I grew up in go from its current corrupt soul to a new and joyful place that will help others in need."

Aphmau: "If that's the case, then we are going to make your last time's the best time of your life!"

The only way you can make it the best time of my life is if I could tell you my feeling's and have you return them. I love you Aphmau, but I'm too scared to tell you.

Aphmau: "Come on! Let's try some food!"

Garroth: "You know, I thought you would have done that a while ago."

Aphmau: "Yeah, I don't know why I waited. I was just looking for you, you seemed down about something and I wanted to know what... now I feel down."

Garroth: "Please don't, I'll write too you all whenever I can and maybe I can visit every now and then. Don't feel down, it will just make it harder for all of us."